31

Vicky West

I could feel his fingers linger on my body. Harry pressed me with full force against the wall, and his hands pulled my simple white t-shirt out of my jeans. His rather cold hands touched my warm skin, and I shivered promptly. I felt his smile against my lips as he tried to continue to kiss me while enjoying the effect he had on me. Free and easy.

I enjoyed Harry in his suits, but it was rather stressing me out once I had to open all the buttons. I groaned in annoyance against his already swollen lips. His hands kept me steady against the wall, so it was even harder to open his shirt.

''Please. . . work. . . along . . . baby,'' I said through passionate kisses.

''Did you just call me baby?'' He asked once our lips parted, because he was quite taken back.

''Yes,'' I said, and pulled him back against my lips.

''Mmm, quite a turn-on.'' He hummed in desire.

''Great,'' I added in a rush.

''Now stop talking and start touching.'' Harry demanded, and I giggled against his lips.

He helped me with opening his shirt, and he kicked his shoes off in haste

Somehow kissing him always felt like the first time when we stood outside in the pouring rain. The way our lips touched it felt frisky. My heart pounded satisfyingly because of the actions between us.

Our tongues touched acceptingly, and I felt myself kissing him even impulsively harsher. Harry reacted daringly and sucked on my bottom-lip eagerly. His hands roamed lovingly over my skin, and every other piece of clothing disappeared inquisitively fast. The way he entered me was intense and comfortable at the same time. It was indescribable what kind of effect he had on me whenever we shared our deepest passion.

My hands always wanted to touch every inch of his body affectionately. It baffled me that I was so drawn towards this human being I disliked completely in the past. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and I made him sure I wanted his body. The reassured grin he gave me indicated he wanted this as desperately as I wanted.

''You're so sexy,'' Harry moaned energetically while breathing in the crook of my neck.

I sealed my eyes and let his words effect my body perfectly. My nails settled in his back, and he licked his fingers before touching me down there. I flinched lightly by the unexpected touch. Even so, it didn't take long before he was inside of me.

His body moved, and I could feel his back becoming sweaty promptly. Whenever he moved inside of me again, a soft groan would leave his mouth and enter my ear tenderly. The sounds he made while making love to me was truly pleasant. My eyes were still closed as I enjoyed every bit of sound he was making. Nothing made me hate the fact we were in such a small bathroom feeling one another powerfully.