There'll Be Peace

( SEASON THREE )

Dean chokes on his drink when he sees her and Bela watches him warily. Sam looks at his girlfriend and wears the biggest smile.

"Kind of dramatic for the occasion, don't you think?" Bela asks.

Elena walks up to the gang. "Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find anything to wear so I found this at an old boutique." She says.

"You look...beautiful." Sam says.

Elena does a curtsy. "Thank you. Would you like to dance?" She asks Sam.

"I would love to." Sam offers his arm and she takes it.

Dean finishes his drink. "I'm gonna need a couple more of these." He says as he grabs another champagne.

"Careful." Bela says. "You can't be drunk in the job."

"Who cares?" Dean says as he downs another drink. He watches Sam and Elena dance, squinting.

Bela smiles as she watches him. "You know, you're not very good at keeping a poker face." She says to Dean.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asks.

"That you like her." Bela motions to Elena who is happily dancing with a smiling Sam.

"What?" Dean shakes his head and let's out a "pfft' noise. "No."

Bella's eyes grow wide. "Oh my god. You're in love with her." She says.

"No I'm not." Dean says.

"You're a terrible liar." Bela says. "I don't understand why you haven't said anything yet."

"Because she's with my brother."

"It's like you said," Bela says. "Who cares?"

»

With only one year left to live, Dean decides to make the most of it. He drowns himself in women and booze, what he desires the most.

All Sam wants to do is spend some more time with his brother before time runs out.

But someone is around, looking for Sam. Her name is Lilith, and she's angry. Angry that Sam is getting all the praise.

Can the gang get rid of her before the clock ticks?

[Supernatural Season 3]

all rights go to Eric Kripke & Robert Singer; I do not own Elena or any other Vampire Diaries characters, just the storylines