PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Okay, listen up.

I'm going to tell you what you absolutely need to hear. It's not pretty, but you need to know anyway. I'm gonna make this quick, so just buckle down and pay close attention!! This is the 'life-or-death' type of important.

First of all, my name is Roxanne Monroe (just call me Roxy) and I need your help. The whole world needs your help, so hear me out.

The Order is here. It's happening right under your noses; they're rising...planning... scheming a massive, heinous plan that will rock our little world to pieces. Are you with me??

Let me explain...

So basically, the Order is a group of evil madmen (and even women) wanting to take over the world, throwing away everything we believe in and starting over, creating their own law.

Told you it ain't pretty.

Years ago, there was "A War to End Our World," where a trillion of people died—and our countries, cities, and towns were destroyed to oblivion. It's known as the Great World War.
Now, nothing is considered normal anymore. The world is led with lies and deceit, and life will ever be the same again.

This is where I come in. My story is pretty sad and extremely messed up, but you have to know about what's really going on in the world, what the bad guys are truly capable of. My story will make you ready—at least, I hope. So, here goes nothing!

~Roxy

®

__________________________________________

**** **** **** **** ****
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you for taking the time to read my story!! This is a SAMPLE so it will be filled with mistakes and isn't going to be the best story ever; I'm still working on it and I hope to publish it in the future some time xD
I hope you'll give it a chance! :D You're welcome to give me your opinions on the story and advice to improve this story. PLEASE DON'T STAY SILENT!!!!!! I can't stress that enough.

******************

As of the year 2015, this book is a PREVIEW/SAMPLE of a series I'm in the process of writing. To avoid having this story and my ideas stolen (it happens a lot on this site, believe me!) so "Part ONE" of The REBELZ series will be up on this site for all of WP to read.

If you guys could comment and give me advice—(i.e. how I can make this story better, etc)—that would be WONDERFULLY HELPFUL!! If there are any errors or typos, let me know! (:

Thank you SO much!! Please VOTE & SHARE this story with your followers! It would be greatly appreciated!!! 😁

* * * * * * * *
DEDICATED to my lovely book cover maker...the ever-talented moonforest1124 !!! :D she's my WP friend I made on here. I wouldn't have ANY cool covers if not for her. THANKS GIRL!!! ^_^ <3 you rock ;D

 THANKS GIRL!!! ^_^ <3 you rock ;D

⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️‼️ ⚠️