FOURTEEN

*********
Re-written on-  7/23/15
Recently Edited- Nov. 2020

⚠️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚠️

WARNING:
This is an Unedited Rough Draft!!!
I originally wrote this 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be the best...

DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT please!!!!!!

*********

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO moonforest1124 because:
1: she made most of my story covers that you see on my WP stories!

2: She's my WP friend I met on here (I don't even remember HOW we met but I'm very glad I did!)

3: She's cool and I edited one of her stories last year...

4: She's a great friend and supportive.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! You rock. Keep being awesome! ^_^

XOXOXOXOXOXO

**************MEDIA

**************
MEDIA

Song to go along with the chapter:
"Phoenix Hearts"
~We The Kings

**************

~ | ****** | ( R ) | ****** | ~

Chapter FOURTEEN

When I woke up, my head hurt like Hell and I was disoriented for a while. Once my vision stopped going fuzzy, I was kinda able to see a bit better.

The plane was a flaming massive wreck right in front of me; for a second there, I truly believed I was in Hell. I couldn't stop coughing from all the smoke and my whole body throbbed like I'd been run repeatedly by a semi-truck a million times over. I had to shift some of the rubble off me so I could try and stand. Thankfully, someone was right there, helping me up.

I clung to whoever it was helping me as they led me away from the crushed plane a safe distance away. I immediately collapsed like a wasted drunk to the dirt floor - not that I would know, trust me.

On a side note: I wasn't that huge into drinking alcohol; the stuff disgusted me.

Eventually my hearing gradually came back to me, and I could hear a voice calling my name frantically, but I couldn't quite comprehend who it was until she fell to her knees next to me. It was Jackie, crying into my ear as she hugged me tightly. I rather preferred it when I wasn't able to hear...