Letain

Dedicated to DDylannBerneman & Athena2814

PJ characters belong to RR

Apóvli̱tos POV

The two Zne women just sat on the bed with mouths open in shock, horror, and admiration. It was silent for Zeus knows how long before a body flung itself at me knocking me on my back as my legs flew out from folded underneath me. I stiffened at the sudden touch, but just as quickly relaxed so it wasn't noticeable. Sobbing erupted from the blue haired woman. Tentatively I wrapped my arms around her patting her on the back as she squeezed my torso.

"You—you are the m—most courageous boy that has ever walked this plan—no, galaxy." Belle gasped out.

Rather than respond I glanced up at Sol. She understood immediately and pulled Belle off me embracing her in a hug shedding a few tears herself. I rose from the floor, as did the other two following my lead. Making sure everything was with me I turned to the two.

"I have entrusted this information with you as payment for helping me. Please keep it to yourselves." They both nodded gratefully.

I unlocked the door and lead the way out to the rest of the Zne's.

***Line Break***

Ari's POV

After Belle asked the winds to keep us out, we all just stood there for a while listening to noises inside. There was a lot of sobbing and chanting, we just silently stood there confused. What would make Apóvli̱tos project a scream like that and scare him that bad? I could only wonder, but I would bet my connection with Punet that I didn't want to know. I was thrust out of my thoughts by my mothers hand on my shoulder.

"Come Ari, let us rest." She said guiding me away from the closed door.

That's when I noticed everyone else left and it was just her and I. She lead me into the darkness of our halls with only the mini Suns on the stairs giving light. I sighed as I closed my bedroom door bidding my mother goodnight. I went to my bed hanging in the middle of my room from the ceiling by the strong forest bark.

My bed was sort of an oval shape with a soft pillow and bed material that the water crafted for me. I lay down on my bed looking through the water shield above, the only thing between me and the night sky. It wasn't made of anything, but water. Like how most of our things are made water, they're just hard and sturdy enough for us to use, but when we don't need it anymore it changes back to water retreating to the beautiful sea.

My last thoughts of the night was,

Out of all the stars I could see through the water,

Only the special one came to Twizne...

***Time Break***

Ari's POV

It was nearly midday when Apóvli̱tos, Belle, and Sol rejoined us. Apóvli̱tos in the front leading the women to our resting room. Apóvli̱tos was dressed in the gear he arrived in yesterday, the robe Twizne gave him folded and neatly pinned beneath the crossed weapons on his back. He stood tall, unlike how small he looked last night.

The council was spread through our eating and resting room. Once the three were acknowledged as awake and ready to return, everyone was seated in our resting room. My family shared one couch, the co-leaders of Beaves sat on the love seat couch, and the rest just sat in single chairs.