Unwanted and Worthless

It. One word. One word that ripped my heart into a million pieces. I stood up for myself, ignoring all the hateful stares, the criticizing looks, and disgusted comments; only to be rewarded by a mate that does the same thing.

Why did I survive the birth? Why couldn't I die instead of my mother? I can't stand the hate building up inside of me, for myself. I wanted to feel pain. It was the only thing that I could control. Suffering is the only way I can stop myself from hearing the small voice in my head that I have had for years telling me to harm myself. I pushed my hands back into the cuffs and hissed in pain.

Pain that I wanted, pain that gave me a sick sort of pleasure. Pleasure that I yearned for.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to my wolf. I wasn't hurting just myself, but my wolf too

" It's ok," I heard the faint whisper from my wolf. Silver hurt wolves but I needed the pain. I grabbed the tip of the cuffs and used it to make a deep cut in my wrists.

Worthless

Useless

Ugly

Faggot

I screamed in agony. I needed an escape from the world, and I was finally getting it. Black swirls evolved in my eyes. The last thing I heard was someone begging me to open my eyes, but it was already too late.

***
Short chapter. Sorry. I'll try to update Sunday.

Please vote and comment. I love you guys.

Pellickle