Lets go to Italy! (Part 1)

This is March Break of 2013, (I'm trying to keep this in a timeline of some sort, these being the oldest paranormal experiences I remember).

So, my family travels ALOT. I'm not even born in the country I live in, so I was practically travelling the moment I was adopted.

So we were going to have a trip around Italy (More around Rome to be exact). It was really nice when we were in Rome. Just perfect. I even saw Pompeii :3

About a week later, we passed through a small town (I forget the name of it, but it was small and pretty) and we stayed there. Our room was small, and we had a tower. The tower went about three stories, and had crawlspaces to other empty rooms above us. The stairs were really small, so I only went up the tower and to the roof once. I couldn't do it again, I don't like heights and small spaces.

So in the night, I woke up and felt like I was being watched. I understood that we were in a building that was medieval, (From the 1400's) and there was probably a ghost or two in it. I felt all cold and just uncomfortable, even though I was under warm blankets. I felt something was staring at me.

After about an hour of my eyes looking around the room to make sure I was okay, I finally fell asleep.

Luckily we only stayed one night.

[Part 2 is actually creepy, and I saw & heard something]