Chapter 4

Already have passed forty minutes and the score was 54 vs 52. And remained three minutes.

Will passed the ball to me and I passed over Ryan and Chris then pass to Will who passed  Ethan and then he passed to me again. Tristan was in front of me I had to avoid him. I swivels around him and shoot for trine. AND SCORE. TAKE THAT ТRISTAN!

Everyone cheered. The boys raised me on their shoulders and cheered SELENE, SELENE.

"Okay, okay guys come here" said coach Conner drom the bench with amusement on his face.

 Guys took me off their shoulders and everyone stood in front of the couch. " The list of these made  in the team will be on the gym doors tomorrow. You're free now. Selene, Tristan can I speak to you two. Everyone else under the showers." 

I wached how the guys were leaving while Tristan and I stayed with coach Conner. Tristan looked like a bad boy but I have feeling he is diffrenly not. I can see it in his eyes. This beautiful gorgeous deep grey eyes.

"So, do you know what you two did?"  What did we do? We were just playing some basketball, old man. Obviously he saw our confusion because he continued. " You two are awesome forwards. I want you two to play together as a team." 

I looked at Tristan and he looked at me. Then I realized we were staring in the eyes of each other. But when we locked them everything changed. I can see him look in my soul and me in his.

"  Okay, I will leave you kids. I have other bushiness to do.''

We continued to stare in each other's eyes like forever. When a cocky smirk come to his face.

'' So, you play basketball with the big guys, huh?''

" Yep. And I can kick your ass anytime" I said with smirk on my lips. I saw him amused.

" Oh really, beautiful." His smile went wide. Wait he just called me beautifil ! " Let's see it"

He grabbed the nearest ball and shot. It went in. Of course. I grabbed another ball and shot too. I scored and looked at him. He had a smile on his lips, not a smirk. He had to smile more often. 

" Let's do it handsome" I smirked at him. He looked taken a back from my outgiving but nodded cockily.

" One on One. Who first score 20 points wins" I nodded.

                                                     20 minutes later

The score was 16 – 18 for Tristan. The two of us were sweaty and tired. I have to admit it, he was good but I will not give up.

 The ball was in me and I dogged  him easily and scored from the trine. The score was now 19 – 18 for me. Just one more shot. I locked eyes with Tristan. I saw him smirk. WHAT??!!! Why would you be happy cause I scored? Pff, whatever.

 The ball was in him and he sprints to me and now I was confused. I'm not seen anyone before to sprint like this to score. HE spun around and dogged me. Score. DAMIT. He wins.

But what was that move?

 " Its like I win beautiful " he smiled at me. Still confused asked.

 " Tristan? What was that move in the end? "

He looked suprised but his smile become more wide.

 " Well it is my secret weapon for you."

" Well let's go. Its six o'clock" I tell him when looked at the clock on the wall. I ran to Girl's Locker Room but was stopped by the three biches.

" I saw you to try out for basketball team" Corin sneered.

" Don't you have to do something? Like to hook up with the different guys or something." I snapped.

"At least I have some and the boys like me not like you and your man hands"  the bitch returned.

" EWW she is right. Look at her man hands " Cassidy screamed to Cameron.

" If you don't move, these man hands will punch you so hard that you will go to nearby hospital" I was glad that they took me seriously and moved fast.I laughed at them and went in the locker room to meet Kayla and Tiffany wait for me there.

 " What was that?" Kayla asked. Her long black hair now liitle wet and make her hair to look more black than it is.

 " What was what?"

" OH YEAH on the try outs you kick the captain of the basketball team's ass and than you was just to threatened to give 3's C a black eye and they will have to do their makeover more than a hour.." said Tiffany sarcastic.

 We three laughed at that. I changed at my regular clothes and grabed my stuff. Outside the sky was mix of orange and red it was really beautiful. I waved from my car to Kayla and Tiffany and left for home.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm home mom"

" In the kitchen, honey" yelled to me.

When I entered there she was cocking dinner.

" How was the first day at school" she asked.

" Good. I made two new friends and tried out for basketball" I told her. She looked me and asked.

 " I didn't know the school has a Girl's basketball team and don't you have to join for the cheer squad?"

" O don't want to try out for cheerleader mom. And the school don't have girl's basketball team I try out for the boy's team. And I will stay there" I said gently but firmly.  

She shook her head and locked eyes with the cealing like it was give her the answers.

 " What can I say you i will join anyway". I kissed her on the cheek.

I took my stuff up stairs in my room and lay on my bad. Then take my clothes take a shower. When I was ready I started to do my homework and I know what you think. First day at school and you have a homework. These teacher's are cruel.

 I finished it and then wore my pj's who were shorts and vest. I lay down and become to think about my mom's reaction, basketball try outs and Tristan. Why was I so attracted by him. He is just one guy. One handome and gorgeous guy with amazing deep grey eyes.

Then I fall asleep with thoughts about him. 

 SO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME PLEASE.