Chapter 7

Chapter 7

" Mum. I'm home" i yelled from the front door of my house. " Mum?"

No one answered.

I went to the kitchen and sighed. On the kitchen table was a note with my name on it.

Selene

Honey, I'm sorry that i'm not in home after 

your day in school but my boss said that

i have to me in my office until 10pm

One of my biggest costumers is there and

have to be there with him.

It has some chicken in the cooker.

Don't wait for me.

                             Love you

I sighed and tore apart the note.She is never at home. She is never there for me because of her stupid boss. I know that she has to work and everything but...i miss her. 

Then came the memory with my dad and brother Jason how we used to play basketball everyday after school. But mum had a rule. Homework first. So we made our homework and then played.

I felt some tears on my cheek. I quickly whipped them and then something scared the shit out of me.

It was my stupid phone.

Yeah, baby do as i say....

Do not ask.

I looked the screen it was unknowing number.

" Hello? "

"Hey, Selene its Tristan. " Tristan???!!! Then came our kiss in the nurse office. My face was now full red.

"Tristan ? How did you get my number? " I asked.

" I called Tiffany for it" he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I tried not to jump around like crazy kid with a lot of sugar in his body. Oh forget it. I'm not like this anyway.

" Oh..so what's up? "

" I wanted to tell you that i have a pool party this Saturday. Would you want to come? " he asked shyly.He was shy the big bad boy? The captain of the basketball team?

" Okay. Sure. I'd love to. " 

" Cool" he yelled excited. " 

" But you could wait and to tell em tomorrow" 

" Yeah, but i had to have a reason to call ya. I will text you my address. " With that he hung up.

Tristan needed an a excuse to call me. He was so sweet.

My phone beeped and i looked at it. 

Tristan livet a couple of houses away from me.

I called Tiffany and Kayla and the three of us talked.

" Tristan just called me and invited me on his pool party at Saturday" 

"It can't be. Tristan Ryder never called a girl before to invite her on his party!" yelled Kayla.

" Talk" shouted Tiffany after her.

I told them everything and in the end the two of them squealed.

" You know that you are coming with me, right? " i said seriously.

The three of us laughed.

" We have to get new swim suits girls. Tomorrow after school in the mall. Bye." Me Kayla and Tiffany hung up.

They were great girl friends.

I ate the chicken that mum leaved for me then finished my homework and showered. It was late already so i went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy i'm so sorry that i haven't uploaded for like ages. I had a writers block. Now i'm in my grandma and i'm bored so i decided to work on this story. Its small but this is for now.

I will upload my other stories when i come back and this will me in two days so love yaa!!

comment AND VOTE. FAN