Chapter 2 ::This Is Going To Be A Long Day::

"Come on" I say to Tyler, pointing to my car.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"Do you want me to help you?" I scoff.

"Yes."

"Then follow me."

Idiot.

I sit in the driver's seat, and he gets into the passengers. We drive off. Once we are at the gym, I get out.

"Why are we here?" He asks.

"Just follow."

We enter the gym, the same old cream coloured walls with the usual stain's filled my memory. Ahhh this was home. "I brought some fresh meat," I say to a man working here (Joe). He owns the place, and knows how to fight, he was my trainer after all.

"Ok. Wanna show him around?"

"Later, can I fight with him an show him some moves?" I ask.

"Go head, but go easy on him, he looks very weak."

"WEAK!" Tyler yells, the hole gym became quiet, and everyone stared at us.

"Shh" I slap his mouth shut. "Not now."

I grab his hand and move over to a punching bag. I show him some moves and he works on them.

"Hey cupcake, wanna fight with me?" Jake walks over to me.

Tyler smirks, "what?" I look at him and narrow my eyes, he looks back at me and bursted out laughing, tears rolling down his face. "Cupcake" he laughs, "oh my god," I slap him across the face and push him into the punching bag, it flinging him back, I then hold out my arm as he practically flying through the air and grab the collar of his shirt. I narrow my eyes at him as I hold him up with one hand, by now he stopped laughing and is having a 'oh shit' moment. It practically looks like he peed himself.

I set him down after a couple minutes of staring at Tyler. "Sure Jake, I'll fight with you."

I change into my fighting clothes, a blue boxing bra, and some black spandex. I put my mouth guard in and put my red boxing gloves on, we stood in each corner.

We move closer to each other and fist bump each other.

"GO!"

And we were off, Jake throws the first punch, I doge it and hit him in the jaw, when I do his head snaps to the side then faces me again He hits me on the shoulder this time, it was so fast and unexpected I couldn't doge it. I hit him and start to corner him, hit after hit, I kept smoking him in the jaw. Then he was done.

"Good job Cupcake" Jake says.

"You didn't do to bad yourself" I reply. Then I head over to Tyler, "that's how you fight," he pauses."Well damn" his face was pale white. He looks at me, "don't do that to me, it might sound weak, but don't."

"Let's get practicing" I remind.

The punching bag was hung from the ceiling, it was black and red. I told him to punch it, then I could perfect his punching "No, your going to hurt yourself like that, do it like this" I angle his hand a certain way so he wouldn't fracture, or do worse to his wrist.

"Ok" he punches the bag one more time. We were here for about a hour and 50 minutes. I was getting tired, I was right, this is impossible.

"Let's get home, I don't know about you, but I'm going to get in trouble." I look at Tyler.

"Ok" we get changed and walk into my car.

"Oh you want me to drop you off home, or to school?" I ask.