Chapter 17 ::Creep::

Tyler and creepy dude started fighting on the front lawn.

Creepy guy was winning, he had a knife in his hand and was over Tyler holding the knife to his throat.

"STOP!" I yell, Tyler was going to die any time, I wasn't going to let that happen.

He stops and looks at me, "if... If you take me, will you leave Tyler alone?" I ask.

"I will."

"Take me."

It was probably the worst decision I've ever made, but it was for Tyler. I could watch him die.

I-I, I love him.

"No! Sasha don't!" Tyler yells.

"Ok my Beuty, come on." Creep get off Tyler, knocking him out first, then he grabs my hand and walks behind the house and into the woods.

I love Tyler. I'm doing this for him.

We walk into the dark woods, we walk for a while until I see a group of people standing around a fire.

"Everyone! This is my girlfriend!" Creep yells and everyone looks at me. I look at the ground.

"Look at them Sweety, there your family now."

I look up, there was probably three girls and the rest where boys. They all adverted there eyes from me, finally I breathed. I don't like attention.

"Why don't I show you around sugar?"

Sugar. Oh. my. fuck.

"Ok" I breathe.

We walk into the small apartment like house.

"This is our room."

"O-our?"

"There is no more room Sugar, so this is our room. Is there a problem?" He growld the last part.

"N-no."

"Ok, well it's getting dark, why don't we go to bed. Take your cloths off."

WHAT!

"Um-ah"

"To change into your pajamas, I'm not willing to go that fast Sugur, I want you to keep your beauty."

I walk into the bathroom of his, he gave me a stinky shirt and pj bottoms. I put them on and walk out.

"Wow, you look stunning in everything, don't you?" I felt uncomfortable.

I'm forced to be here, with a gang leader who calls me Sugar, I just met him and I'm going to be sleeping beside him tonight.

What the hell!

He pats the bed beside him and I sit beside him uncomfortably. I stiffend when he turns the light off. I face my back to him and move to the end of the bed.