Chapter 4

Hanji's POV
Someone a had shaken me out of gaze. I looked up to see Annie holding my scrubs and ready for me to go into surgery. I grab the clothes with hesitance. We have to do surgery on (y/n).... Me and Annie walk down to her room and see her laying in bed with a bunch of wraps and cords attached to her.

"She is a little loopy from loosing so much blood." Annie warned.

I walk over to her, she was breathing heavily. Her eyes began to open slowly. Her (e/c) eyes met mine. She smiled slightly. We began to wheel her out of the room and down to the room that we our going to conduct her surgery. I heard her giggling a little bit as we wheeled her around.

"Hey Hanji.." She giggled.

"Yes, (y/n)." I said looking down at her.

"My boss is pretty cute!" She giggled.

Annie chuckled as we wheeled her into the room. I looked back down at her. Her eyes filled with worry as she saw the bright lights and tools. Many people whizzed past her which made her feel even more afraid. I lowered my hand and stroked her head. She flinched at my touch but calmed down after a little bit. We lifted her up onto the table. Annie lowered her head and put a cup over her mouth. She turned the handle and realised the sleeping gas.

"Can you can you count from 10 backwards for me please?" She asked (y/n).

"10...9...8...zzzz" She said before she went to sleep.

I smiled slightly before I began to work........

....
Levi's POV
I pulled up into the hospital as fast as I could. I aslmost hit a truck if that tells you how fast I was going. I parked the car and ran inside. I ran up to the desk lady. She looked up at me with no emotion.

"I..n-need t-to....s-see (y/n)." I huffed.

"You dont need to see anyone." The teen talked back.

"Listen here you little shit i just drove here from work as fast as I could. Passing all the paparazzi because Im Levi Ackerman. I swear to god I will call the cops and they will take you away and you will never get your job again. So you better let me see her you little shit!" I shot back.

The teen looked like she was about to cry. She got up slowly and walked around to me.

"C-Come w-with m-me..." She stuttered.

"Thank you." I sighed.

I followed her through a couple a flights of stairs and a couple elevators until we got to her room. I looked inside and it was empty. I looked of at the teen scolding her.

"She is in surgery....." She said.

"How long will she be in surgery??" I asked sitting down in the chairs outside her room.

"Who knows..." She said leaving.

I sighed and made myself comfortable in the chair. It felt like hours before someone came and woke me up from my slumber. I looked up to see Hanji. I shot up.

"How is she!? Is she ok!? How did surgery go!?" I asked frantically.

"She's fine, surgery went great and smoothly. You like her!" She chuckled.

I could feel me cheeks getting warmer.

"Ok maybe I do but anyway can I see her?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on." She giggled.

She led me into her room. I walked inside to see her sleeping softy. I chuckled and sat down bbeside her bed. She opened her eyes slowly. I could see a soft smile creep across her beautiful face.

"Hey...Levi." She smiled.

"Hey there. How you feeling?" I said softly.

"I feel like someone just did spinal surgery on me, but other than that I am okay..." She said softly.

I chuckled and rubbed her head gently. She closed her eyes again. I could see her cheeks getting pink. I smiled. I looked over at Hanji who was leaning on the door frame. She was giggling.

"Shut it four eyes." I playfully said.

"Sorry, sorry." She smiled.

"Where is the other driver?" I asked getting up.

"I know where he is but, I dont know who he is though." She said.

"I want to see him." I ordered.

"Alright." She sighed.

...
She led me to his room. I opened the door to see a man lying in bed with a cast on his arm.

"Oi. Get up." I ordered crossing my arms.

The man got up to reveal his face.

"Levi?" He asked.

"Well all be damn. Erwin Smith." I growled.

"Levi Im sorry--"

"Can it eyebrows." I ordered.

"Levi, I really didn't mean to do it!" He said getting up.

I slapped him. Hard, leaving a red hand print on his face. He looked down at me.

"That was torturing Eren for all those years, for almost killing the one I love the most, for being a bad person in general. I never want to see your ugly face again. You disgust me." I said sternly.

I looked up to see him burning with anger. He grabbed my neck with his other had. He began choking me. I grabbed his wrist trying to twist it. I kicked him in the stomach. He winced and pressed me up agansit the wall choking me harder. Hanji wasn't here because she had to go check on someone else.

"Drop.him."

We both turned our heads to see (y/n) in the doorway holding a gun. She had a long (f/c) sweater on over her hospital gown. Both of our eyes widened. Erwin began to lower me to the ground. When I got to the ground I heard multiple footsteps come in. I looked and saw the FBI coming. I walked out with (y/n). She smiled softy.

"Good thing this isn't loaded right?" She chuckled.

"Thanks.." I said looking away.

She grabbed my arm and I looked at her. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. She hugged me tight. I flinched but I hugged back. I hugged her close. She looked up at me. I smiled and lifted her chin up slightly. She blushed. I chuckled before our lips made contact.

"I love you with all my heart...."