Chapter 6

A few years later.....
"Me and Levi were really happy together. Nothing could break us apart. He was my everything and I was his. There was doubt about it......no doubt."

He held my hand and smiled softy. I smiled back and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"You know, we could run away together...." He said staring off into the sunset.

I chuckled softy. He both sat on Jean's (f/c) car I had won a couple years ago.

Life was great for both of us. We both had great jobs. He was still my boss. Which still hadn't changed. We both sighed happily. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as someone called me. I pulled it out to see who it was. Red scarf.

"Dont answer...." Levi said.

I chuckled softy knowing what the consequences will be. Probably Mikasa wanting to tear a guys arm off because he's hitting on Eren or something.

"Hello?"

*long pause*

"Scarf if you dont say anything Im hanging up."

"(Y/n)!!!"

It was Hanji.

"Hanji what heck!?"

"Come down here their having a party!!"

"Why are you on Mikasa's phone!?"

"Oh because my phone is lost somewhere in this house!"

"Jeez Hanji....we will be there in 20 ok?"

"Ok!!"

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Are we going?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

He rocked his eyes playfully and smirked. I pulled his French collar and kissed him.

"You know you love me." I smiled.

"Let me see...." He said putting his hand on his chin playfully thinking.

I playfully pushed him and he caught my wrist and pulled me close.

"I love you...."

"I love you too, dork."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
There you go!! Its all finish!! So yeah....enjoy the rest my stories peeps!
-The_colorful_soul