Chapter Four

Gym class, one of Victoria's favourite classes, due to the fact she was good at it. Ever since she was little, her parents made her keep fit in order to complete missions and intense training. Being a Hybrid definitely has it's perks, but you have to be fit in order to get they perks.

The brunette currently stood in front of a rock wall, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched Allison and Scott race up the wall. Her super hearing caught onto one comment.
"It had a tail. I don't have a tail." Scott whispered to Allison on the wall. Victoria scrunched her face at the conversation, what were they talking about? She would find out later but whatever was, didn't sound good.

Allison kicked Scott causing him to fall onto the mat, luckily the harness had stopped him from hurting himself. Snickers filled the air as Allison smirked in victory before coming down herself.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Coach pointed to Stiles and a girl called Erica.

The pair approached the wall, clipping their harnesses onto themselves. Stiles started to make his way up the wall, making it look easy. Erica on the other had struggled a little and was only half way up the wall before Victoria noticed she started to shake. Erica whimpered as she looked down.

Coach glanced up at the girl, "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

"I'm fine." The girl whimpered on the wall. Stiles had already gotten off the wall and out of his harness. Victoria got an unsteady feeling in her stomach, she approached the wall, a few meters away. "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison commented as she looked up at the girl clinging onto the wall for dear life.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach starts to panic a little before looking up at the girl again. "I have to get - Erica, y - you're fine. Just - Just kick off from the wall. Th - There's a mat to catch you. Come on."

Victoria stood just below the girl, "Erica I'm here to catch you." She held her arms out waiting for the girl.

Next everything in the room slowed down. Victoria left like she had the whole time in the world to catch the girl. She watched as the blonde girl slowly kicking herself off the wall, slowly falling down towards Victoria. She lifted the arms, finally feeling the girls body land in her arms. Victoria caught her bridal style before gently putting her down on the ground.

Victoria helped the girl take off her harness. Before she could ask if Erica was okay, she ran off. Victoria watched as some of the students sniggered at the poor girl, Victoria set a death glare in their direction as she stood on the mat, staring in the direction where Erica ran off.

Coach decided to finish class there, the brunette was a little disappointed when she couldn't climb the wall. Now she was in the locker room changing back into her normal clothes.
"What you did was great Victoria." Allison smiled at her as she stuffed her stuff into the locker. "Thanks but I didn't do much." She replied.

Just as she shut the locker, Victoria's hand started to shake. She stared at them before running off into the direction of the gym. That's when the brunette saw Erica on the wall, she slipped and started to fall. That's when she noticed Scott, he got there just in time to catch her. Victoria fell to her knees next to Scott and Erica.
"Quickly get her on her side." Victoria said as she saw Scott lay the girl on her side. Victoria knew the girl was having a seizure.

Allison, Lydia and Stiles ran over to the Teen Wolf and Hybrid. "How did you know?" Allison asked.

"I just felt it." They said in unison before looking at each other.