Chapter Fifteen

Victoria had taken her first step into the rave and already she wanted to leave.

The place was not her style at all.

The smell of booze made her stomach turn and the lights made her feel light headed. Plus it didn't help her eyes that she watched Teenagers grind like it was their last night on Earth. The expression on her face showed that she was in fact disturbed and disgusted by the horny teenagers on the dance floor.

Victoria would of felt a lot better if Scott didn't run off. She kept a note in her head that she needed to shout at him later. But that's when she spotted Scott at the side, talking to no other than Allison. What was she doing here? Victoria thought to herself as she slowly hid in the shadows.

She wasn't far from them, but she couldn't listen in due to the fact that the music hurt her ears enough already.

She waited a minute before finally seeing Scott walk off. That was her cue.

Victoria sped walked to the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned, ready to attack but then stopped. "Oh my god! Victoria don't do that to me!" He shouted over the music, his heart racing as he thought it was someone else. She did scare him.

The girl only laughed before her face softened, "You okay?" Scott sighed but nodded, unsure of what his answer was. He didn't want Allison here, deep down he also didn't want Victoria here but he kept that down. Deep down.

The look on Scott's face broke her heart, but she didn't know what to actually do about it considering she sucked at the whole 'feelings' thing.
"Come on we need to go find Isaac." Scott shouted over the music while grabbing Victoria's hand, which sent shivers up both of their arms. Which they ignored, or at least tried to.

As Scott moved through the crowd with Victoria behind him. Scott had notice Isaac when he was half way through and as the pair approached Isaac, Scott pulled the syringe out his back pocket. Isaac noticed this with wide eyes.
"Why me?"

"Because I got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan. Okay, look, you better do it intravenously which means in the vein. When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck probably is going to be the easiest. So you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger. Be careful." Scott placed a hand on Isaac's shoulder.

Victoria never really met Isaac but he seemed like an alright kid. She noticed he had a smirk on his face while he held the syringe in his hand.
"Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him." Victoria laughed slightly, "He means you need to be careful."

Isaac's face was filled with confuse but a nod of his head and he was gone in the crowd again. Scott glanced at Victoria, the pair sharing a look before Victoria went off to go find Stiles. But she quickly turned around to look at Scott one more time.
"Be careful Scott."

Suddenly, gunfire and growls were heard in the distance, Victoria's eyes widened while she glanced at Scott. That's when the pair ran through the crowd to get outside. The two burst through the back door, listening for gunfire. As they came to a stop from their sprint, Victoria suddenly felt a pain at the back of her head. Her vision blurry before blackening out.

--------------

Victoria's chest felt tight as she woke up, the pain still lingering at the back of her head as her vision focused. She tried to sit up, only to feel weak and to lie back down. Where was she? The room seemed to be badly light. She looked around to finally see Scott.

She gasped as she tried to get to him, "Scott..!!" She barely got out before collapsing back to the ground.
"Victoria!" Scott struggled to get to the girl.

"Oh hello Victoria, so nice to meet someone with the same name as me." Allison's mother commented as she played with a pot in front of her. Scott looked at the women, She grinned with victory. "You probably recognize this device. Pot used to be smoked in a rolled up piece of paper. These days, it seems like all you kids are given a free vaporizer with your medicinal marijuana card. Hmm. This type of wolfsbane is one of my favorites. Lovely smell. You probably won't think so." Allison's mother began to burn the Wolfsbane as the two started to struggle.

"What?" Victoria coughed, "What are you doing?"

Allison's mother laughed wickedly, "I was meant to only kill Scott but you got in the way Sweetheart, so I'm killing both of you."

Tears came to Victoria's eyes. So this was her fate? To be killed by a hunters wife. She would never thought she would go like this, she at least thought that she would be ripped to be pieces by an alpha.

She heard Allison's mother's laughter fill the air again as the hybrid's vision started to blur.
It's going to look like an accident. Like you had an asthma attack and couldn't get to your inhaler in time. Your school records show you have a pretty severe case of asthma." She hummed, "It will be a little harder for Victoria, but I'll cover it up, it's not like she has any family anyway."

The women got up and placed her shoe over Victoria's throat, "I could always run your corpse over with a car."

"Stop!" Scott shouted out.

Allison's mother removed her shoe, air coming back to Victoria's lungs, not that she wanted the Wolfsbane in her lungs but she had no other choice.

"Alpha, beta, but what are you, Scott? Omega. Don't you know the lone wolf never survives without a pack? I've heard the cry of an omega. It's a miserable sound. The howl of a lone wolf." The women spoke as if it was a normal conversation. "Oh wait, you do have a pack, little miss Hybrid is turning into an alpha." She smiled as Victoria continued to struggle for air, the Wolfsbane taking more affect on her than Scott.

Victoria felt like if she spoke, more poison would fill her lungs, she couldn't form words in her throat anyway, the Wolfsbane making her feel worse.

"I'm not." Scott spat out.

"What? What is it?"

"I'm not - alone. Ah!" The Wolfsbane causes Scott to grunt in pain as he laid on the table. Victoria's heart breaking as she heard this coming from Scott, she couldn't think of her pain when he was in pain. She cared about him more than herself, she just didn't know yet.

"Let go of - Victoria. Please." Scott coughed out. Victoria's eyes filled with tears as she used the strength she had to take Scott's hand. Her coughs filling the air.

Victoria felt her eyelids go heavy as Scott held her hand. The dizziness taking over her. This was it, she was going to die.

Suddenly, the door to the "room" bursts open, Victoria's eyes snap open to notice that Allison's mother was no longer in the room. A black shoe kicks the Wolfsbane pot over, the smoke finally coming to an end. Victoria's vision was still blurry, but she noticed that no one other than Derek Hale came to the rescue for both her and Scott.

For once she was happy to see the sour wolf.

--------

I updated!!! Finally!!!

Sorry if it is slightly short but I was struggling a little with this. But I got it done and I hope it's okay for you all.

Thank you so much for the 600 views! That's crazy, thank you!

See you next time ❄️