Chapter Twenty One

Victoria watched as Stiles was shoved down the stairs roughly causing him to fall. "Ow, ow, ow."

"Stiles?!" Victoria ran over to the boy who started to get up. They embraced each other in a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just peachy." He replied sarcastically as he glanced up the stairs. Grunts of struggle suddenly were heard in the room, both Stiles and Victoria backing up against the wall, Stiles patting the wall to find a light switch. Finally the lights came on to show a tied up Erica and Boyd.

---------

Scott, Isaac and The Sheriff all stood in the locker room as they tried to figure out where Victoria and Stiles went to.
"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles and Victoria. Stiles' jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means - the hell, I don't know what that means. Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see them-"

"We'll call you." Isaac said to the Sheriff.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. Victoria has probably just lost her way or something. We'll find them." Scott said.

The sheriff nodded once, not too confident with the answer but having no choice. "Yeah. I'll see you later okay?" The two boys nodded as the Sheriff walked off.

Coach walked over to Scott, a lacrosse ball in his hands. "McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

Scott nodded, "I know Coach."

"All right. I mean, I - I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we - I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott said.

"I know." Coach said finally before walking off.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked Isaac as he took a few steps forward, his head moving about to see if everyone had gone. "I think so." The sound of mental bending made Isaac turn around to find that Scott had fully ripped the locker door off which now laid on the floor bent. "You're gonna find them by scent?" Isaac asked while he watched Scott pull out Stiles shoe, Victoria's hoodie in the other hand. "Yeah, we both are." Scott said while handing the shoe to Isaac.

"But how come you get the hoodie and I get a shoe?" Isaac whined while holding the shoe.

Scott was about to answer when he stopped, in front of them stood no other than Derek Hale. "We need to talk."

Out of no where, Peter Hale showed up. "All of us."

Scott stared in shock. "Holy sh-"

---------

Victoria and Stiles looked up at the wires wrapped around Erica and Boyd's hands. Erica whimpering at them, trying to warn them but they didn't know. "Shh!" Stiles whispered to Erica as he touched the wires, the spark touching his skin. "Ow!"

"They were trying to warn you. It's electrified."

Both teenagers turned to look at Gerard as he made his way down the stairs. "What are you doing with them?" Stiles asked the old man.

"At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them, they won't give Derek up. The instinct to protect their Alpha's too strong."

"Okay. So what are you doing with me? Because Scott can find me, all right? He knows my scent. It's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine. And he's around Victoria enough to know her scent too, what do you want with us?" Stiles asked.