chapter 5

Faith's P.O.V

I woke up to find I was in a bed in a dark blue painted bedroom which i only come in to when getting dressed or brush my teeth I usualy just fall asleep on the couch and wake up on the couch with Ashton beside me but he wasn't beside me i jump out of bed, where's Ashton? i get worried when i dont know where he is and he normally tells me when he has a meeting before he leaves i look at the clock to see its 7:30 am and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. im sure he's downstairs getting breakfast once im done i head down stairs still in my pyjamas which is a top and a pear of grey jogger pants i walk in to the kitchen to find Ricky making a coffee.

"morning Alpha Ricky" he doesn't like it when i call him that he just tells me to call him Ricky but i always forget.

"good morning faith and i told you call me Ricky" he say smiling "okay Ricky" he's been more of a dad to me these past few days then my own father for the past few years

"where's Ashton?" i ask when i get more worried i didnt see him in the front room or in the kitchen where is he. just then i hear a howl and i look out the window to see Ashton in wolf form fighting with another wolf, i know its ashton eventhough i havent seen his wolf before his wolfs fur is the same colour as his hair black as coal.

i turn my head quickly to Ricky.

"RICKY!! help Ashton he's getting hurt" i turn to the window again to see the other wolf bite Ashtons wolf it looked really bed i was about to run out the back door when Ricky grabbed me. whats going on? why isnt he helping him? i had a tear rolling down my cheek i looked in to Ricky's eyes silently pleading him to let me go and help Ashton when he was about to say something i heard the door opening and chuckles i saw the people who were coming in and saw Ashton and Johnnie, Ashton looked at me and saw i was crying and came up to me and picked me up and Ricky released me.

"whats up princess?" he asked concern lacing his voice he looked sad

"you were fighting and the other wolf bit you, Ricky wouldnt let me out to help you i thought you were going to die" i say a few more tears escaping goddess why am i crying i havent cried since i got her and now i cry because i thought he going to die Ashton wiped away my tears with a smile why was he smiling this isnt the time to smile.

"Faith he was training with johnnie and i wouldnt let you out because i didnt want you getting hurt. Ashton was never in real danger i wouldnt allow that" Ricky says to me gently

"dont worry Faith i promise i would never leave you."Ashton says hugging me tighter

"oh" was all i could say how didnt i realise this before, wow i am an idiot and i just cried and now i look weak

"plus Johnnie only got one lucky bite i can still take him and hurt him" johnnie just chuckles as Ashton say's this "you wish" johnnie replys to Ashton we all just laugh 

"come on lets get you some breakfast" Ashton says as he put me down and makes me breakfast we sit there at the table, all eating breakfast and laughing.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote and comment to tell me what you think i really hope you enjoy this chapter and i will be updating probably again later today seen as though im having a lazy day and im sick and bored and please would people comment some books i would probably like to read seen as though i havent got nothing to read and im really bore anyway it would be much appreciated thankyou and bye

:) :) :) :)