chapter 6

(2 years later)

Ashton's P.O.V

today was Faith's birthday she was 12 today and me, Ricky and Johnnie planned her a huge birthday barbecue with all her favourite foods it was going to be perfect nothing was going to spoil her day.I was wrapping her gift up that i got her, it was a necklace that had a heart on it with princess writting in the middle of the heart.

"Ashton you go wake her, its 10 and i cant wait any longer." johnnie said we've been working on this party for over a week and Johnnie was way too excited i mean he tried to wake her up at 5am who does that."do it now or i will eat that cake" he was pointing to the vanilla cake that i was cooking since 6 and had only just finished putting the decorations at around 9 and if he touches it before Faith has seen ill punch in the face.

"okay okay ill go" i grabbed my horribly wrapped present and walked up to my room,Faith has been sleeping in my room because she's been getting nightmares of that son of a bitch father so i told her to sleep in my bed so i can walk her up from these nightmares

i open the door to find Faith sleeping peacefully, i really dont want to wake her up but i have to i walk in quietly then jump on the bed

"FAITH WAKE UP!! ITS YOUR'E BIRTHDAY!!!" okay maybe it was a lie ive been up since 5 with Johnnie super excited i jumped down from the bed and sat next to her as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes

"happy birthday princess" i say as i hug her.

"did you really have to wake me up like that" said while chuckling "yes yes i did" i reply with a smile i pass her the present i got her and accepts 

"you didnt have to get me a present" she says with a sheepish smile

"yes i did its in the rule book of being a best friend" i say with a smug look she just laughs and tears the wrapping paper of the opens the small black box and turns to me with a huge smile and hugs me tightly i just laugh.

"come here ill put it on you" i move her light brown hair over her shoulder and put the necklace around her neck she smiles and hugs me again "your the best Ash"and with that i was the happiest guy in the entire universe

Faith's P.O.V

i was playing with the necklace that Ashton gave me it was gorgeous, i got up after Ashton left the room so i could get ready i put on my black skinny ripped jeans and a white long shirt i brushed my long brown hair and put it up in messy ponytail and walked downstairs to be greeted by the whole pack Johnnie and Ricky came up and hugged me and everyone else just said happy birthday as they know i dont like anyone else accept Ashton and Ricky and Johnnie and Katie, the don't take offence to it because they know what happend with my last pack everyone found out because i gave Ricky my blessing in telling the pack so they know not to hug me unless im 100% comfortable and everyone didnt mind to my actual surprise they all actually wanted to me my father and his pack but Ricky told them to calm down.

Ashton led me to the kitchen with everyone else behind their was a cake on the table and the candles were burning before i knew it everyone sang happy birthday to my and saying make a wish i made my wish and blew my candles out everyone cheered and we went in to the garden to see its all decorated over the back door it said "happy birthday Faith" in my favourate colour dark blue.

Ricky was cooking on the barbecue while everyone was eating katie was sat next to Johnnie eating a burger and to my right Ashton was sat eating my ice-cream-WAIT WHAT EATING MY ICE-CREAM

"Ashton stop eating my ice-cream" i whined at him he just laughed 

"alright princess just one more spoonfull" before he could i pinched him in the arm

"oww Faith dont pinch" 

"dont ever take a girls ice-cream especially on her birthday"

everyone just laughed and thats what everyone in the pack did till it started to get dark and everyone left now it was just me, johnnie, Ricky and Ashton all sitting on the couch watching movies till there was a knock on the door.

"ill get it" Ricky said 

2 minutes later he returned but there was lady 

"mum" i whispered but everyone heard me