Levi 1

The smell of cigarettes burned my nose and my thoughts were drowned out by the roaring music in the background. I took a swig of the bottle of tequila I had in my hand and got up to go leave. The club had lost it's intoxicating grip it had over me and i was bored out of my mind. As I walked out of the club my face was hit with a cool breeze. Ugh it's gonna get cold again . I continued my walk down the sidewalk listening to the sound of cars passing by me. The smell of the gasoline reminded of the car shop my dad used to own. I took another swig of tequila to try and forget the memory.

As I was about to take another drink, someone grabbed me by the shoulder. I didn't look back because I already knew who it was

" Levi, you're going home." Sebastian stated while pulling me by my arm toward his car. Sebastian had been my manager ever since I had gotten into the modeling world. I still remember the first words he told me when I was five.

"The modeling world is dangerous for anyone involved. With people always trying to take advantage of the naive." said Sebastian as he looked down at a five year old me.

I had looked back at him with my big blue eyes and wondered what he meant. But now I knew what he meant with those words of caution. Models use drugs,sex,and alcohol to try to get their mind off of the superficial modeling world that we were all trapped in. I was no different than them other than the fact I started younger. I looked out the window of the moving car. As I stared at the tall buildings that lined the streets of New York, my vision started to blur and everything went black.

The sun crept it's way into my room and onto my face which woke me up from my drunken slumber. My head hurt like a bitch and I felt like and needed to puke my guts out. I got out of bed and tried to get to the bathroom without falling on my ass. I looked into the mirror and made sure I looked somewhat decent. Which wasn't very hard for me. I stripped out of my clothes and got myself ready for the day. I opened the door to the bathroom and was greeted by Sebastian.

" Cover up for gods sake." Sebastian groaned as he handed me a towel. I rapped it around my waste so I could spare Sebastian the site of my lower half.

" Well your the one who walked into my room." I chuckled walking to the closet.

" Someone has to take care of you If you won't to it yourself." Sebastian retorted with spite in his voice. I rolled my eyes and pretended I couldn't hear him.

I looked around my closet searching for something to wear. Which was not easy with a hangover. After about 5 minutes I was able to pick out something that was decent. I wore a white shirt with an alien on it that hung below my waist, black skinny jeans, and a black and white Nike hat. I walked past Seby as he chastised me about my choice of clothing. I opened the door of the fridge and took out some orange juice.

" I swear you never listen to me Levi." Sebastian raged as he made his way to the kitchen.

" Could you not with the yelling Seby like it's seriously killing me." I groaned

" Can you stop calling me that. Also try and work off that hangover you have a shoot today." Said Sebastian as he walked toward the door," Oh and just so you now I found your stash." Sebastian said with a smirk as he walked out the door.

I let out a large groan and threw myself onto the coach. Great no drinking for me! I stared up at the ceiling trying to find a reason to get up and take some aleve. Why do I even keep doing this I should just quit. Then I remembered my reason for going through all this. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I though about my sister Velvet. She was the reason I kept going on and the only part of my past that I wanted to remember.

My thoughts were cut off as my phone started to ring. I reached into my pocket and checked the caller ID.

" What the fuck does he want?" I said as I answered the phone

" Hey there Levi." said Ian

" What do you need?" I said harshly. I was so not in the mood to play his little games

" Wow someones a little feisty. Anyways I called to inform you that modeling label is giving you an ultimatum." Ian said with his playfulness still intact.

" What do you mean and be quick about it I'm battling a major headache." I sighed

" Well because of your drunken stupors recently the presidents of the company say that you either have to go to rehab or get dropped."Ian said with a matter of fact tone

" Ugh let me work it out with Seby how long do I have to decide?" I asked

" You have 1 week"

The line went dead and all I wanted to do was die. How could they do this to me I'm Levi Drake, without me they wouldn't even be as famous as they are. I was so pissed that I the pain of my head ache seemed to dissolve into thin air. I picked up my phone and called my chauffeur to meet me in the front of my apartment complex.

A/N- Hi everyone thanks for reading the first part of Imperfect. I hope you enjoyed it. For the next chapters I'm going to try and make them 1,000 words each and hopefully have one chapter a week maybe more. Also any words in Italics are thoughts unless stated otherwise. Please vote and comment.