Levi 6

The car ride seemed to end in a blink of an eye, before I knew it i was staring at the front of a white building that had a sign reading " St. Jude's Rehabilitation Center ". I groaned as i made my way out of the car, Seby had a tight grip on my forearm ensuring that I wouldn't escape from the horrors that most likely awaited me. Was it so bad that I liked to party and hook up from time to time, If they knew what life as a model was really like they would understand. We entered the building through two big automatic sliding doors. 

A lady with a fake smile and nurses clothing walked up to me and Seby with an inquisitive eye, " Hi, my name is Karen, how can I help you two gentleman?" said the nurse with an annoyingly perky voice, I wonder if she does crack on her break or something. 

Seby returned Karen's smile, " Yes were here for a meeting for Levi Drake." Seby explained. 

Her eyes grew wider when she heard the mention of my name, " Of course we've been expecting you, right this way." 

We walked through a hallway filled with the standard decor items you would expect to see at a hospital or google images. God was it tacky, with posters about hanging in there and not giving up littering the walls. 

We finally made it to a door near the end of the hall and I was savoring every second I wasn't in that room," So they've already started group discussions so your only a little late." said Karen with her fake smile as sharp as ever.

I looked at Karen with wide eyes, " What do you mean group discussion?" I asked with confusion racking my brain. 

Karen was about to explain but Seby interrupted her, " Could you excuse us for a moment?". Karen nodded and walked off, but I'm sure she's listening in from down the hall.

" What, did she mean by group discussion" I said anger lacing my voice 

" Well you are legally here for your alcohol addiction, so your going to go to an AA meeting once a day from now on." explained Seby with his usual  nonchalant voice, " Though don't worry about being with complete weirdos, you'll be attending meetings with other models like yourself."

I gave Seby a big fake grin before huffing out a sigh. Well I better just get this over with. I pushed open the double doors that lead into the room with a group of people sitting in chairs that were arranged into a circle.  An awkward  silence filled the air as everyone turned to look at me.  I looked over their faces, damn some were even hotter than me. I dismissed their stares and sat in one of the vacant seats, I wasn't here to make friends. Again I looked at everyone's face and was shocked to see super famous models that I could have only dreamed of meeting. This made me nervous, maybe I should try to make some friends to get some connections to bigger companies. My thoughts of social climbing were cut off by the voice of a very attractive man. He had dark brown hair and a super sexy beard. His eyes were a golden brown and they seemed to look right through me as he scanned the room. But I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him from somewhere.

" Welcome everyone to our first meeting" said the very sexy man sitting in the middle of the circle.

I smirked inwardly, this is going to be fun!