Levi 3

The smell of weed filled the air as me and Maisha laid on the floor contemplating life. I had forgotten about the concept of time, but if I had to guess we had been laying here for a half  hour. I rolled over and looked at Maisha who was scrolling through Instagram. She had beautiful dark skin and freckles that went along her nose. She had her hair natural so her curls her sprawled every which way.

She noticed me staring at her and gave me a big smile. I smiled back and we both started to laugh.

" Ugh, I'm so hungry."  Maisha complained while holding her stomach," Do you have food?"

" No actually I just life off of air and ice." I replied sarcastically.

I helped Maisha off the floor and we made our way to the kitchen. I opened the pantry which was filled with all sorts of snacks. I always kept a bunch for this type of situation. We began to raid my cabinet taking as many bags as we could carry. We made our way to my bedroom and both jumped into the sheets of my bed.

" So, have any good hookups lately?" questioned Maisha as she began to devour the bag of Cheetos in her hand.

" No, not since Seby has been watching me like a hawk. He's always saying I need to work on my public image. But aren't I just here to look pretty." I ranted while aggressively eating a pretzel.

Maisha patted my head," Oh honey he's just looking out for you which is rare in our line of work."

I let out a sigh she was right it wasn't Sebastian's fault I'm being forced into rehab. We spent another hour laying down talking about useless gossip until Maisha had to leave for a photo shoot. I looked outside the window to see that there were already stars in the sky. I had a bunch of work lined up for me this week so I went to bed early. The last thing I remembered while my eyes closed was the soothing sounds of car horns passing by.

I was awoken to the sound of Sebastian's voice. I let out a yawn and slowly stretched my arms. As I surveyed the area I noticed that this wasn't my room. The walls were white as was the furniture. The curtains to my left were open letting in vast amounts of sunlight into the room. I turned to look at Sebastian who was calmly tapping away at his laptop.

" Excuse me,but where in the fuck am I!" I yelled with a new found rage engulfing my body.

" Oh you're awake." Sebastian said without a hint of hesitation," The plans were changed. You are to report to your recovery sessions in about 2 hours." 

" So you kidnapped me in the middle of the night?" I responded angrily.

Sebastian got up and closed his laptop," Well you wouldn't have done it if I told you it was today. Anyways go get dressed, I'll have someone pick you up to take you to your meeting."

With those last words Sebastian walked out the door and left me to contemplate if I should just jump out the window and make a run for it.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys. But next week I'll do a chapter that is 2,000 words. I've also decided that my new update day will be Friday. Another set of news is that I finally put on a cast list so go check it out. Please vote and comment and I'll see you lovelies next update.