Levi 4

I sat on my bed in silence. How could he do this to me! He was supposed to be looking out for me. I let out a large sigh and made my way to the bathroom. While in the shower I thought about how this whole rehab thing would work. I hope the people there all don't have a foot up their ass. Once my shower was finished I found a suitcase filled with clothes. Well looks like Seby's good for something. After taking the longest time ever to decide what I was gonna wear there was a knock at my door.

I walked over and opened the door and was greeted by my worst nightmare.

"Why exactly are you here Ian?" I said annoyed at that fact he had a goofy grin on his face.

"Well that's a pretty rude way to greet your friend." Ian retorted while walking into my room.

Ian sat on my bed and slid his fingers through his dark brown hair. As always he kept his hair very professional. Since his hair was out of his face you could see his piercing hazel eyes. I always thought he was a good looking man especially with his olive skin and stubble. But sadly his overly happy personality ruined it.

I've known Ian ever since he joined my modeling agency. While i was 12 when I joined on, Ian was 15 and learning from his father about the family business. Now we were older and even though I hate to admit it, he's grown on me.

" So how does it feel. Today's the day you finally get clean." Ian said while laying on my bed.

" Pretty shitty if I do say so myself." I replied. I layed on my bed and turned to look at Ian.

We stared at each other and I could clearly see the want in Ian's eyes.

" Listen Ian." I said sitting up," If we do this. It won't make us a thing. It will be no strings attached."

Ian pulled me to sit onto of him, " I'm okay with that. Just be mine for right now." Ian said whispering in my ear.

Ian started to kiss my neck making me shiver," Wait what about the meeting thing?" I asked while moaning in pleasure from the hickeys Ian was leaving on my neck.

Ian looked at me with lust in his eyes," Who cares." He said in a deep controlling voice that made me shiver.

A/N: Hi everyone I'm actually not dead. I'll try to start updating regularly soon. Be warned next chapter will have a sex scene between Ian and Levi. Bye my Darlings!