Levi 5

Ian continued to assault my neck with butterfly kisses. This always manage to happen when we hang out. Ian has had a huge crush on me since we first met. Though I have clearly stated that I think we should just remain friends, we occasionally hook up. But I always have to remind him that this does not make us an item and I'm just here for the pleasure.

Ian started playing with the bottom of my shirt, trying to guide it off my body. I helped him out by removing it myself. Ian then kissed down my chest and stopped at my nipples. He put his mouth on one of the buds and swirled his tounge around it.

" Ahhh!" I moaned out in pleasure as he started to gently bite on my now erect nipple.

My hands traveled up Ian's chest. He wasn't built, more well defined, but it was still sexy to look at. Ian's hands started to palm the erection I had in my pant causing me to gasp out in pleasure.

" You like that, my dirty slut?" Asked Ian in a mocking tone

" Yes sir." I moaned out as Ian continued touching me through.

Just when Ian was about to slide off my pants the door to my room was busted wide open, causing me to jump.

" Why the hell did I just get a call saying that your late for your first meeting!" I could hear Seby yell from the door.

Well this definitely isn't how I wanted this to end.

I quickly pulled on my shirt and In did the samd. Seby gave Ian a scolding look which made him look downward.

" Ian you go back to the office you have a ton of paper work to do. As for you Levi, your coming with me to your meeting." Seby said in a authoritative tone that makes you only want to obey.

Ian quickly walked out of the door with his tail between his legs. Sebastian pulled my arm so that I would follow him to his car. With a huff I sat in his car and looked out the window. What did I do to deserve this?

A/N: Sorry that this updates so short but I'm writing an essay for school. Anyways the picture on the top is of Levi. I'll see you lovelies next time.