EXTRA ;)

🌟Kendra's POV🌟

"IM HUNGRY AF!" I shout.

It's currently 10:57 at night, and I'm sitting upside down on the couch.

"Nobody cares!" Karlie Ann shouts back from her room.

I'm actually love her. Like deep down pass her savage, and sarcastic ways she's actually a sweetheart.

I roll off the couch and decide to make dinner for everyone.

As I'm walking to the pantry I see Ashton walking out of his room.

I stop for a second, then continue on.

"Barbie." He says standing next to me as I look for potential food inspirations.

"Ashton." I say looking forward.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks leaning on the shelfs.

"No." Yes.

I'm very mad at you, you...you dumb attractive being. Everyone else went on a date,  but where was i? In my room doing absolutely nothing.

I was bored out of mind I start to talk to myself.

"Okay." Is all he says and walks away.

Boy.

It's boy logic, if your girlfriend is upset or pissed off you basically plead for them to forgive you. Am I right?

But noooo, not in Ashtons bland world.

I grab noodles off the shelf and walk to the kitchen to see Ashton sitting at the island on his phone.

I take out everything I need to make pasta, pans, butter, I'll cut up some sausages to throw in there. For the sides I'll do a salad and some garlic bread.

I start cooking and Ashton kust sits there and watches. I look up from time to time making eye contact, but then look away.

I dont like people watching me.

After ten minutes of cooking I break the silence.

"Do you think you could go simewhere? I don't like you watching me." I say stiring the sauce.

I look to see Ashton looking at me with a smirk.

"Whats wrong, Is something bothering you Barbie? Did I do something that's bothering you?" He says with his smirk that makes me want to scream with excitement.

But I won't.

He will not break me.

"Nothings wrong...but you know what you did." I say taking out a knife to cut the sausages.

He raises his eyebrows and his smirk turns to a grin.

"And what was it that I did?" He says leaning forward.

"Think about it."I say cutting the sausages.

He lets out a chuckle is disbelief.

"Barbie, i haven't done anything all day, I haven't even left the house. You've been in your room all day."

"Bingo." I say pointing the knife at him.

I scrap the sausages off the cutting bored with knife as he speaks again.

"Your upset because you've been in your room all day?"
He asks.

"Yes." I say cutting an onion.

"And that's my fault?" He says with that damn smile.

"Sí." I reply back.

"And how is that?" He says putting his hand behind his head and leaning back.