✾chapter five✾

• [2nd Persons P.O.V] •

You sat downstairs with your parents shortly after eating your lunch, now sipping a glass of water waiting for Light to reply. Bing!

From: Light
Message:
I enjoyed tonight Y/N; I was wondering if you'd like to go on another date tomorrow evening? Somewhere more romantic than a coffee shop?

To: Light
Message:
I enjoyed it too, it was nice to get to know you Light. And honestly I don't mind where we go; just not expensive because I don't have a lot of money.

From: Light
Message:
It's not a date if you pay for your own food Y/N - i'm paying for your meal, and anything you want.

You blushed slightly, imaging the tone in his voice if he was saying that to your face.

To: Light
Message:
Fine. But I don't want you to go out of your way Light Yagami.

From: Light
Message:
I will don't worry. I have to to go for dinner now, I'll speak to you later gorgeous. Bye :-) <3

You blushed and said a quick bye before putting your phone on the table to see your parents staring at you with a smile on their faces. "What's the matter Y/N?" Your mum asked, looking at your dad with a smirk. "Who was that?"

"J-Just a friend!" You blushed quickly.

"Was that a boyfriend?" Your dad asked plainly, trying to hold a grin.

"Yes - well not a boyfriend but a boy friend, you know..." You stuttered. "A friend who is a boy."

"It's okay Y/N," your mum chuckled. "You've worked so hard you deserve some happiness."

"Mum, it's not like that," you groaned rolling your eyes.

"Oh really? Where have you been tonight then?" She said slyly.

"With a friend!" You exclaimed.

"Him? Oh come on honey it's okay, who is it?" Your dad asked.

"His name is Light Yagami, his father and him works for the Task Force," you explained. You told your parents a little more about Light and they seemed sold. You explained how you were at the coffee shop with him and that you didn't realise it was a date and how he asked you out for tomorrow.

"Oh sweetheart that's wonderful! I'll help you get ready tomorrow!" Your mum exclaimed.

"Mum," you groaned. "I'm not getting dressed up-"

"Oh honey you have to! You want to win this guy over right?" Your mum asked. You shrugged.

"I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship," you explained.

"He seems perfect Y/N," your mum smiled. "He sounds just like your father when he was younger."

You stared at her. "Mum that's just weird." You sighed. "I like him yeah, but I don't know if he likes me."

"He asked you out another date, of course he likes you. Oh, you'll just have to invite him for dinner soon!" Your mum squealed. You sighed and agreed before saying goodnight and making your way upstairs for a shower and bed.

Bing!

You checked your phone, to see you had a message from Light.

From: Light
Message:
Going to sleep now sweetheart, don't stay up too late! I'll text you in the morning, goodnight my love! X

Your heart fluttered, smiling and holding your phone to your chest you closed your eyes and imagined Light's smile.

To: Light
Message:
Don't worry; I'm going to sleep now too Light. I'll talk to you in the morning, sleep well.

You put your phone on the side and smiled to yourself, closing your eyes and letting sleep consume you.

Chapter 5
I'm so sorry it took longer than it was supposed to
5 more stars and I'll update chapter 6
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Thank you!