✾chapter twenty-six✾

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

Your eyes fluttered open, an itch caught your nose and you moved a hand to itch it - but you were stopped dead by chains. You gasped and let your eyes adjusted to the light that surrounded the room. You noticed you were in a small, white room covered in bright LED lights enough to make you think they were actually going to burn your retinas. "W-What is this?!" You shouted, a mirror was faced directly at you, and were looking straight at it. You weren't stupid and knew for a fact that it was a 2-way, along with that and the camera, someone was watching you. "Let me out I need to go home!" You shouted again at the mirror; having a feeling who was behind it.

"Sorry Y/N," Ryuks voice came making you jump slightly. "Don't worry, you'll be out shortly but for now I can't leave your side."

"Who are you?" You asked at the mirror, voice low and cold. "L is it? Can you all see me? Light are you there?"

"No he's not, it's just L," Ryuk stated. "There are only 2 people who know you're here. Watari and L. No one else knows."

"Don't be alarmed," a voice came as the door opened, revealing the young raven-haired male. "I have suspicions about you Y/N..." his voice a whisper.

"I'll kill you," you seethed. "Let me go."

"You'll kill me? How? Are you admitting you're Kira?" He wanted to smirk, his eyes held it.

"I will put a bullet in your skull," you said blankly. "And I will watch as the life drains from eyes."

"Sociopathic, like Kira," he pointed out.

You rattled the chains violently causing L to jump slightly and you stared him in the eye. "I prefer psychopathic." Your cold voice made him shake, yet fall for you even more. Dangerous. "Now let me out."

"Are you Kira?"

"No."

"Is Light Kira?"

"No."

"Do you know who is?"

"No."

"Are you just saying no?"

"Nope," you smirked. "Now. Let. Me. Go."

"I can't. I suspect you of Kira," He said.

"Why would I do that to you? I thought we had something special," you said biting your lip.

"You've been gone for just over a week," Ryuk whispered to you.

"Does Light know where I am?" You asked.

"No," L and Ryuk said at the same time.

"So he probably thinks I've run off?!" You screamed.

"He knows something's happened, and his dad is looking for you," L explained. "You'll be let out of confinement soon, I just need to know that you're not Kira. Because it would be bad if you were."

"Why?" You asked.

"I'd be dead."

"You'll be dead when I'm out, I swear to that. Stalking, kidnapping, what next?!"

"I'm doing this to save you!" L said. "If you don't believe me, fine. But I'm making sure you're okay. I love you."

"Are you insane?" You sneered. "You could have just, come up to me and, made friends!"

"B-"

"Threaten me, stalk me, kiss me, kidnap me. You're deranged."

"Like you I guess," L smiled. "Don't test me Y/N. Please."

"Bastard," you said simply. Causing L to shrug and walk out leaving you yelling at the now closed door.

~ time skip ~

Days. Day's had passed. You weren't allowed to be alone. You were allowed to shower, but L had to do it for you, so you refused. You were allowed to go to the toilet as long as it wasn't minutes apart. You could go once every hour or twice depending how desperate.

"Why haven't you showered?" L asked as he fed you. You looked into his eyes.

"Because. I don't need to, I feel fresh," you lied sarcastically with a fake smile.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to see me naked!" You sighed. "When can I go?"

"Soon," he said. "There's been countless Kira killings. So I know it's not you."

"Then why the fuck am I still here?" You spat.

"I like to see you like this," he whispered, tracing a finger down your hips. "So defenceless."

"Boy. Get off me," you seethed, rattling on the chains holding your arms and legs into place.

"As you wish princess," he smiled. "I'll be back later." He kissed your cheek and walked out with the half touched soup.

"I'll kill you one day, I swear it."

Whoops sorry it's shitty.
I'm sorry this story really did go downhill from chapter one and for that I apologise :)
Nevertheless I hope you like it.
Almost finished though!
But I'm making a Various X Reader one shot book (mainly AOT but others too) just because then I have no storyline to stick to etc and I'll hopefully be posting a chapter of that soon!
I'll try update this later on, it's Saturday and I've not done my homework for you guys :P so you better appreciate it XD
Love you all
-Kx