Chapter Two - Open Eyes

Chapter 2.

Trent sat down next to me and pulled me close so I was lying across him. He put one arm around my waist and had the remote in his other hand. I realised that he had put a movie in the DVD player and was pressing play. It was the movie Death Race, but like always we never really watched the movie.

He leant down and kissed me lightly, before making it more aggressive. His kisses always made my heart skip a beat, but I still don't know why. It wasn't love, I never really thought of him like that. He pulled out of the kiss and looked back at the TV.

I was still staring up at him in a daze.

"Do you want to go do something else?" he asked seductively.

I didn't get a chance to reply before his phone rang. I looked at him and he reached for it. He put a finger on my lips to signal for me to be quiet and answered.

"Hey baby? What's wrong?" he asked.

I knew then that it was his girlfriend. His finger still on my lips. I couldn't hear what she was saying but he just kept saying, No or Yes or Hmm. So I just laid there and turned my head back to the TV. All of a sudden it fell quiet and he put the phone down, I didn't even hear him say goodbye, oh well I didn't care.

I looked back up at him and my heart sank. He had watery eyes; I've never seen him cry. EVER!

"Uu-mm, ww-ell. What's Wrong?" I stuttered out not knowing what to say.

I sat up. He pulled me back down looking straight at me. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what was wrong. I just laid there looking at him.

He leant down and whispered "I love you" In my ear. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, He leaned down and kissed me. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move, I swear my heart stopped.

This can't be happening, I don't like him, and I don't love him. He looked at me with a puzzled face; I didn't say it back or even kiss him back.

"Emmalee, what's wrong "he said still with a puzzled face." Ehh" is all I managed to say.

This wasn't meant to happen, why the hell did he do this.

I sat up, he tried to pull me back down but he wasn't fast enough. I grabbed his car keys and ran outside. I unlocked his car. Got in and locked it. He must of heard the beeping that the car makes because he came running out after me.

I stared straight forward not aware of anything around me. I heard a tap on the window and I look over and saw Trent standing there. I just looked at him. He stared at me with that same puzzled face.

I felt the tears in my eyes start to pour out as I stuck my head in my hands.

I didn't know what happened but next minute the door opened. Trent picked me up, closed the door and carried me inside. He put me down on his bed, and sat down next to me.

I could look at him I just sat there, what was wrong with me?

Why me? Why am I doing this?

I tried to look at Trent but I couldn't see through my tears, he was just a blurred image.

He pulled me into a hug with my head into his chest, I tried to keep my sobs quiet but it didn't work.

He started playing with my hair, it felt nice. But wait. He can't do that. No. I pulled my head back off his chest and whipped away my tears.

I stared at him in the eyes. He leaned over and kissed me, I tired to hold back, but I couldn't.

I pushed him back on the bed; I climbed on top of him and kissed him back.