Chapter Six - I Love You

Chapter 6.

These lips where so familiar. I have kissed them before, many times before. He pulled his face off mine, and I smiled and hugged him so tightly. I breathed on his neck which sent shivers down his spine. I loved the smell of him. Wait what. Emmalee stop it seriously. I pulled my self away from him and looked dead into those beautiful blue eyes.

"I was just about to call you" I said quietly.

He lent down and whispered in my ear. "Its okay baby, I need to talk to you. Where's your room? "I grabbed his hand and dragged him through the corridor's I just came through until I found my room. I opened the door and suddenly, I was pushed through with the door closed behind me. I turned around and looked at Trent. Oh god, he didn't look so good. But I was glad to see him. The last time I saw him I thought he was dead.

I smiled, and took a step towards him. I kissed him on the lips then turned around and walked to the bed.

"What did you need to talk to me about" I asked him curiously.

"Well, I just wanted to say. I didn't do it. Emmalee, you must believe me. I didn't do it!" he said as if he was sure I wouldn't believe him.

I jumped up on the bed and patted next to me with my hand. Trent walked over and sat next to me.

He grabbed my hand and held it. I looked him in the eyes.

"I knew you wouldn't hurt me, I knew you wouldn't have done it. But that doesn't explain how it happened, now does it" I said calmly.

He looked at me in shock.

"Emmalee, you must believe me please, I love you. I didn't do it. I was taking a shower and when I got out I came back and found you out like a light, I couldn't wake you up and I freaked and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't know what to do, so I tried to overdose because if you were gone I couldn't bare be without you"

"It's okay Trent. I believe you and, I umm." I tried to say the rest of the words but they wouldn't come out.

"You what baby" he looked at me puzzled.

The door flung open as my mouth opened and I yelled " I love you " I gasped and put my hands over my mouth,

Zade was standing in the door way. He heard what I just said to Trent. Oh god. Trent looked at Zade then looked at me. He had a smile on his face until we both saw the anger in Zade's eyes.

I've never seen Zade violent ever so I was really confused about what was going to happen at this moment, why me, why do I always stuff up and make the wrong choices. Zade was slowly making his way towards where we were sitting. I went to get up but Trent pulled me down and stood up in front of me.

Zade looked straight at past Trent and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You love him!! After what he fucking did to you, you love him?! How could you do this to me? I've always been here for you and I'd never fucking hurt you the way he did!! "He screamed at me.

I looked up at Trent, and I saw the hurt in his yes.

"I d-d-didn-n't d-d-ooo it! Trent stuttered out.

Zade shot his evil glare straight at Trent.

"What makes you fucking think for one god damn second, I should fucking believe you? Come on big tough guy. Yes! I've heard all about you. Using the girl I love for your own sexual gain. This is pathetic, you're a fucking idiot. You don't love her, so why should she love you! She should fucking love me!! Me, Me, ME!!" Zade yelled at Trent without breaking eye contact.

Trent looked back at me and back at Zade

I went to get up put Trent held me down.

"I do love her!! I do! Or I wouldn't be here right now would I? You don't know anything about me. And you sure as hell don't know anything about Emmalee and I. So stay

the hell out of this. You're only a little kid. Get out!"

Zade clenched his fist. I got up and ran in front of Trent and that's when I felt something connect with my stomach and a sharp shooting pain started and I fell down.

I looked up at Zade with water eyes.

"Get out Zade! Please! Just go! You've caused enough pain for now. Get out!"

Zade looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and turned around and walked out. I watched Zade the whole time.

I didn't even realise Trent was always down on the ground trying to help me up on my bed. I got onto my bed. I lifted up my shirt and sure enough it was red and already started to bruise.

Trent moved his hand over and touched it.

"Ahhhh" I let out in a scream.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry! "Trent said as he kissed my forehead.

It sent tingles through out my body. Oh how I loved his touch

He leaned down to kiss me again when the door swung open, I looked up expecting to see Zade but this time it was a girl. A girl with red eyes and a puffy face, she'd been crying. I'd never seen her before. I wonder why she's here. Her voice broke my though trail.

"I did it! " said this girl.

Trent looked at her and looked at me.

"You fucking did what!" he said was a lot of anger in his tone.

She opened her mouth and closed it again. She whipped away some of the tears that escaped her eyes.

"I did it. It's my entire fault. I didn't know what to do when I found you in his bed. But I did it. It's my fault! I'm sorry" More tears escaped her eyes.

I looked up at Trent puzzled.

"Trent, who is -"

Trent cut me off.

"Leave, Isabelle. Before I call the police!" Trent yelled at her.

"You can't leave me! I'm pregnant! And it's yours" She let out while her tears were falling down her face.

"You liar! You told me never to see you again. And I accepted that now get out!" Trent yelled again.

Isabelle turned and walked away.

Trent looked down at me. I could see the tears starting to well up in his eyes.

" Trent, who is Isabelle?" I asked quietly.

But I didn't get an answer. Trent kissed my forehead and ran out of the room.

"Trent! Nooo Come back" I cried.

But it was too late. I tried to get up but I was in too much pain from Zade's punch.