Chapter 4

Bruce's P.O.V ;)

"WHAT THE FÛCK! YOU'RE A FÛCKIN CHEATER!" Dylan yelled at Vince and threw his remote at him.

"What I told you SNIPERS SUCK A.S.S." Vince said with a smirked. And with that, Dylan lunged at Vince and tackled him and both flew to the ground and started to fight. I watched with amusement while Victor watched them with a blank face while Andrew watched if anyone got hurt.

After I got punched in the balls and nose I got up went out side and grabbed my bike and ripped the fuckin bunny apart and made the boys come with me to the shop to fix my bike, and now we are in my basement and I have frozen peas on my nose and balls.

"Andrew hurry up with my sandwich I'm in pain and you are not doing anything."

"Wells who's fault is that for not seeing that coming. You know Ariel knows how to fight but you let her knee you in your balls and punch you in your nose." Andrew said but very low like it was just meant for him to hear.

"What was that?" I said while rising my hand and cupping my ear.

"Nothing. Here." He said handing me my sandwich. He started to give everyone one and that broke up Dylan and Vince and they started to eat like they weren't fighting moments ago.

"So what are you going to do with that Ariel chick?" Victor asked while taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"I don't know man. She embarrassed me in front of the school and I need to get her back like really good." All of the nodded their heads. I grabbed the remote and flicked through the channels and just left it on NFL.

******

"So we are going to do this tomorrow right?" Andrew asked.

"Yes for the 50th time Andrew." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Gosh I didn't mean to get your boxers in a twist I just wanted to make sure so I can go buy the stuff."

"Yeah, and Dylan you go with him because I want you to pick the color."

"YESSSSS!! THATS RIGHT BÎTCHES HE PICKED ME TO PICK THE COLOR!! ALL OF YOU SUCK MY DI-" Dylan didn't get to finish his sentence because Victor slapped him on the side of his head, hard.

"Owwww. What was that for?" He said while rubbing the spot.

"Oh sorry, I thought that will help take out some of the stupid in you." Victor said while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Okay well I see you guys after school and get ready for it ok." They all nodded and left.

Oh this is going to be so good.

*****

All day I been following Ariel around school and with the classes I have with her I would just stared at her and sometimes she will catch me but I just smiled like a madman on crack.

The last bell rung and now I'm waiting for the boys to come over to the twins car so we can go to my house and get ready for tonight.