Chapter 18

Ariel's P.O.V<3

Its Saturday right now and we all met, well the girls, at Dons place so we can go in her jeep and go to McDonald's first then go to the boys.

It's 5 pm right now, because we don't want to get sunburn, and the rides are better at night because all the lights.

"Hurry up DON!" Vale said down her stairs.

"Clam you're man tities! Im just looking for my vans!" She said while coming out of her room.

"I DONT HAVE MAN TITIES!" FÛCK YOU THEY'RE 36c!" She said while going to the couch where me,Paulina and Steph are at.

"I'm just sating the facts!" Don said while coming downstairs with her shoes on and getting her handbag and her keys.

"Finally! Let's go!" I said while jumping off the couch."SHOT GUN!" I said while running to the door.

****

"I just want large fries. With a root beer."

"Okay. Okay m'am I'm ready." Don said while leaning on her car door into the mic.

"Pshhhst' Okay. What would you like?'"

"Ugh. Can I have a number 5 with a Coke, a number 8 with a Dr Pepper, a salad for my skinny ass friend" she said while turning to Steph. " a Oreo mic flurry, And a large fries with a root beer, and that's it."

"Pshhhst'"okay your total is $20.96 on the first window."

"Thank you."

******

"FINALLY! I thought you guys got lost with Don driving." Dylan said while walking to us.

The guys were waiting for us in the front interest and they looked bored.

"Fûck you!" Don said while throwing fries at him.

"When and where?" He said while winking and slinging an arm around her.

"Um. I don't know but when it's not you and me I'm good." She said while walking to the gates.

"Hey." Andrew said while blushing.

"Hi." Steph said while hugging him.

Aww young love. They both walked with with Don and Dylan.

"Hey I thought you guys weren't coming?" Vale said to the twins while throwing away her trash. And walking to Vic.

"Yeah. I changed my mind. I wanted to see the rides." He said while putting an arm around her waist.

"Yeah, but I can't let anyone be looking at my baby girl." Vince said while kissing Paulina. And pulling her close and starting to walk with his arm around her waist.

I looked at Vic and wiggled my eyebrows at him. He looked at me then looked back at Vale and smiled. They started to walk but when she wasn't look he looked back at me and flipped me off.

Bîtch.

"Let's go." Bruce said while taking my hand and linking them together.

I stared at our link hands while he was dragging me to the rest of our 'crew' and I smiled and looked at him and saw him smiling because I didn't let go.

"Okay we are going on all the roller coasters and then the drop zone, then back on the roller coasters, then drop zone, then the swings, then the sling shot. Okay. Okay lets go." Dylan said, and we all nodded.