Chapter 15

Ariel's P.O.V<3

Fûck. Fûck. Where is it. Where did I put it? Fûck. Damn it.

It's Monday and I'm looking for my makeup bag to cover up my black eye. It went down but it still has a purple tint to it.

Ughhhhhh. Fûck it.

I grabbed a black hoodie and some sunglasses. I went to the bathroom, curled my hair and brushed out the curls with my fingers. Then I grabbed some ripped denim jeans with my white converse. I made my way down stairs and grabbed a go-gurt and grabbed my keys.

I made it to school at 7:56 and I'm just making my way towards the main hall to 1st period.

"Ariel."

I heard a deep voice and to my surprise it was Vic.

"Ugh. What do you want?" I asked while I stopped walking.

"What happen to you. Got hung over." He said nodding towards my sunglasses.

"Ugh, no. Why?" While I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Well you do have shades on and have a hoodie on in 90 degree weather." He said while looking at me weird and raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh. No it's just I'm cold. Yup really cold. Well I got to go." I said while turning on my heals and trying to walk away.

"No. Wait" he said while grabbing my elbow." I came here to ask you what Vale is going to do tonight."

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh. Can't you just do it for me. That's all I'm asking you to do." He said while giving me a stern face.

"What's in it for me?"

"Nothing." He said a blank face.

"Nothing?"

"Yes. That's what I said didn't I?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"No?"

"Yes. I mean no. If you want to ask her what she is doing tonight, go talk to her or text her."

He sighed and looked at me. Well looked down at me because he's like 6'3" and I'm here standing at 5'9".

"Ariel. That's all am asking for. I will tell you what Bruce or Andrew is afraid of, because you still need both of them to prank. Don't you?"

"Ughhhhhh. Why do you have to do deals Vic? Whyyyyy."

"So yes. That means you would do it?"

"Yes. It means I would do it."

"Good. Then text me what she says."

"I don't have your number." He then stuck out his hand then I handed my phone to him, but I forgot to put my password, but this fûcker fingered out my password. It was 0008. Don't judge.

"Nice password." He smirked.

"Oh really? What's yours?"

"0508."

"Oh. Really nice password." I said mimicking him.

"I know." He said while giving back my phone.