Chapter 20

Ariel's P.O.V<3

"ARE YOU FÛCKIN SHÎTING ME RIGHT NOW! " I said while getting out of his grasp. I started to punch him anywhere my hands can go."WHY." Punch "THE." Punch " HELL." Punch."DID." Punch "YOU." Punch "THAT." Punch "IM." Punch "GOING." Punch "KILL" Punch "YOUUUUUUUUU!" Then I started to go crazy I punch him fast and hard. My hands were all over the place. I didn't care if he was telling me to stop. No. He scared me, he got all my friends, he acted like a robber, and he acted like he was going to kidnap me.

"ARIEL!!! STOP!!!" Bruce said while trying to block my hits. Soon Dylan grabbed me, he lifted me up from the ground like and inch and he had me with my hands close to my chest.

"LET GO OF ME! I NEED TO BEAT THIS ASSHOLE UP AND THEN ALL OF YOU!!" I said while trying to kick him on the shines.

"Um. No, because if I do you would tackle him and you would both fall down the stairs. I don't know about you, but I would like for you too to have yours arms and legs in tat." He said while walking down stairs when I'm his arms.

When we reached the living room, Vince turned back the lights on and him, Vic, Andrew, and Bruce went to get the rest of the girls.

"Where did you put them?" I ask Dylan who is standing in front of me with his arms crossed. I'm sitting on the couch and I have my hands behind my head and I'm just looking up to him.

"Oh um. Well about that...." He said while rubbing his neck and looking at the floor.

"I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU LOCKED US IN THE SHED!!" Paulina and Vale said.

Don was just laughing like someone on crack, Steph was in Andrew arms while she was walking towards us.

Ok. What happen?

"What happen to Don?" I said while looking at Vale and Paulina. They both looked at each other then signed.

"She thought this whole prank was so funny." Paulina said while glaring at Don.

"Hey. You can't blame me. I was SHITING bricks when I thought this was real. But I can only imagine our faces." She said then she started to laugh again.

I rolled my eyes. And the guys made the rest of the girls sit down with me. They all lined up with Dylan and we all stared at them.

"So. Does this stop now?" Steph asked while playing with her fingers.

"Yes. This was our last prank, IF you guys stop yours." Bruce said while rubbing his bit hand.

"I got you good huh." I said while smirking and looking at Bruce.

"Yeah. But don't worry. I would get you back." He said with a wink.

Great.

"Ugh no. We would get you back for this, because WHO FÛCKIN TAKES SOMEONE THROUGH THE FÛCKIN WINDOW!" Vale said while standing up.

"What, it was fun swooping my girl off her feet." Vic said while walking up to her and holding her waist.

"Who said I was your girl? And you did not swop me off my feet. You pulled me through a window." She said while crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.