Chapter Five

Adam put away the leftover food in fridge and start washing dishes when he heard her scream. He quickly leave the dishes and run outside. He quickly entered into the sitting room and saw her standing while holding on to sofa and looking down at her feet.

'What happen?' Adam asked and she looked at him then screamed again.

'Adi, the floor is running.' Mahia screamed and he shocked looked at her for calling him Adi. He was staring at her when she screamed again.

'Adi help, Everything is going in circles.' She screamed and he come back in his senses.

'Oh god, I think its a end of world. Everything is going in circles and my head is killing me....I am telling you...Its end of world.' She screamed scared while still holding on Sofa and Adam walked toward her.

'Mahia its nothing. Its just because you are drunk.' Adam said and stand in front her and she looked at him then screamed again

' Oh God, you have two head, four eyes and two lips.' She said then start laughing as if it is most funny thing she ever see.

'I am telling you it's end of world.... Oh god i am so young..... I even didn't married and have 10 kids... I don't want to die like this.' She said and he loudly sighed on her stupidity.

' Mahia relax, Just sit down.' Adam said and she looked at him then nodded her head as Okay.

'Okay, Slowly sit back on sofa and I will get tablet for you.' Adam said and she slowly sit back down on sofa whereas he take in deep breath then walked out. He came back with tablet whereas she was sitting on sofa while her hand on her head. He walked and put tablet on table.

'Here have that.' Adam said and she looked at him while moving away her hand from her head. She nodded her head then take tablet while he was looking at her.

'I think you should freshen up once, it might help you to feel better.' Adam said and she nodded her head then stand up from her place.

'Go straight then right, there is my room and there is restroom there.' Adam said and she nodded her head in yes then start walking whereas Adam sit down on sofa. She slowly entered into his room then into restroom and looked around. She slowly walked and stand in front of mirror. She looked at herself then slowly get hold of toothpaste in her hand then smiled.

'Hello My new friend.' She said cheerfully as if she actually have found new friend.

'You are so long..I mean really Looonnngg...But I like you.' Mahia said while looking at it carefully.

'My name is Mahia, what your name?' Mahia asked cheerfully but there was silent.

'Why you are quite....You are ignoring me just like Adi.' She said then angrily throw the toothpaste on floor. Then she walked and put her foot on toothpaste.

'Stupid how dare toy ignore me.' She said hated then moved away from crushed toothpaste. She looked around the slowly start walking while trembling. she walked toward shower then stand under shower and turn it on. As water washed over her she closed her eyes. As soon she closed her eyes those grey eyes come in her veiw but instead of opening her eyes she just stay. Those eyes are so familiar now but still unrecognisable. She thought then smiled spead across her face. She have been seeing these eyes since she was 16 mostly in her dreams or sometime when she closed her eyes. She hate seeing them but today she like it. She stand under water for about half an hour then she opened her eyes and turn off the shower then walked off. She looked at her and she realised that she totally forget to take off her dress which was totally wet at a moment. She annoyed sighed then walked out of restroom into Room then walked toward his wardrobe.