Chapter Fifty Six

'Because she is your daughter.' Adam finally let the words come out from his mouth while throwing bomb over their head and they both shocked looked between each other then towards Leila who was standing while looking down.

'What are you saying?' Mahia asked shocked while looking at him whereas Mr Salah also slowly stood up from his place.

'Where and how did you find her?' Mr Salah asked weakly and they all looked towards him specially who was shocked on her father asking that. 'Did her father knew about it?' Mahia thought whereas Adam looked towards Leila who was looking down while crying then he looked back towards him.

'Where is Anna? What about her?' Mr Salah asked next really worried.

'Baba what are you saying?' Mahia asked confused looking towards her father when Adam sighed then walked and stopped next to her. He moved his arm and put it around her.

'She got murder some time back.' Adam said and Mahia and Mrs Salah shocked looked towards him while freeze on their places.

'What?' Mahia said whispered shocked and was about to fell back but he tighten his arm around her which he put it because he knew she will shocking for her whereas Mr Salah shocked fell back down on the bed while tears started coming out from Mahia, Mr Salah and Leila's eyes.

'Who did it?' Mr Salah whispered asked softly and Adam looked at him

'I was investigating but they close the case. I don't know about it yet. But it could be her second husband's family.' Adam said and Mr Salah just nodded his head whereas Mahia shocked looked at him.

'What do you mean second husband? She run away but you did not get divorce from baba then how she can marry again?' Mahia shocked asked while coming out from his grip and moving towards Mr Salah whereas Mr Salah looked towards her.

'You knew she run away from the home.' Mr Salah asked and Mahia slowly nodded her head while cleaning off her tears.

'You never tell me but I still found out by mistake.' Mahia explained and he nodded his head but then sat back down and sighed

'Some months after running away from home she call me. I was shock and then she beg me to give her divorce. I really loved her so I agreed after her pleading. And that time she told me she was pregnant again with my child. After hearing that I ask her that I will keep the child and she have return it back to me but she start crying. She told me that she had complication and according to doctor maybe she never will become a mother again. I was shocked. She told me the because of guy whom she ran off he still wanted to marry her and ask me let her keep that baby and I will keep you. It was her baby as well and I really loved her. I could not see her crying so I agreed. I gave her divorce and a child. After giving a birth she call and told me about giving a birth to a baby girl. I was really happy but that was it she never return call back to me. I tired to find her but I never could.' Mr Salah told the whole story while Mahia was shocked standing listening to him.

'How you can lie to me for so many years.... why you never tell me you contact it and I have a sister as well.' Mahia screamed asked

'She deserve to die....no....good she die....I hate her......she deserve to die....' Mahia screamed while crying

'Mahia, she was your mother.' Mr Salah screamed while standing up whereas she looked at her father then turned over and walked out. Mr Salah sighed weakly really worried then looked up towards Leila who was looking down while crying.