Coming Soon

Title: His Personal Revenge | Vol II
Main Character: Eymen Kareem and Leila Salah.

Summary:
Eymen Kareem, son of Turkey's most powerful business. He is spoil, arrogant, cares about no one and have every bad habit you can think off. Only one person matter most in his life and that is his mother. His mother loved his father all her life but he was in love with someone else. For his mother he decided to take revenge  from that other's women daughter. He got married to his father's second wife's daughter Leila Salah, she is a innocent young girl who living her life happily with her long lost father and sister after her mother's murder. They got married because of one promise. It was not arrange, force or love marriage, it was a hate marriage.

Note: Leila's mother was Anna and father Salah, Eymen's mother is Aisha and Father Kareem Omer. Anna and Kareem Omer got married but Eymen and Leila never were and ever can be sister and brother. Not from blood or milk. Kareem Omer is mahram to Leila as her mother's husband but not his son which is Eymen. So their marriage is allow in Islam. I am not doing anything haram. (I am telling in case people jump on me saying haram and stuff.)

Leave your comments and votes. Coming very soon. And Harris's fan his story will come but you all have to wait bit more. Happy reading and Happy Eid to all of you. 😍
Make sure to donates something for poor ones. whether in your society personally or on online websites like Islamic relief (their are many more websites, but I donate there so I took their name as a example). Please Donate even it's tiny bit. Because every penny courts.

-Nitasha