Chapter Thirty

Mahia walked out from the University and start walking on the road side. It was kinda dark outside because she stayed for extra classes to catch up with her work which she had missed it. She usually went back on car but Yesterday her car broke down. Mr Salah asked her that he will buy new car for her if she needs but University was only half an hour walk from the house so she decided to walk it. The area always gone kinda dark more quickly because of hills and forest were around it. It was like hill area. She kept walking while passing from shops which were about to closed as well. She was walking on lonely road while looking at front in her own world when two men suddenly came in front of her and she stopped then looked at them who were wearing blank mask over their faces and they showed her gun while Mahia heart leaped in her stomach.

'Give is everything you had.' One of man said and Mahia scared stated at them while other man quickly moved and snatched bag from her hand and opened it then start taking off things. He throw all of her books on ground and took her walled then opened it and took all of money out and throw it away. Mahia was shocked in fear stood while looking at them while other man was holding gun in front her. After throw her bag away man walked and took her hand then start taking off her silver ring which she was wearing. They snatched both things off and she was just standing there with heart beating rapidly. They looked at each other then back to her when one of man snatched phone from her hand. She looked at it and it was same phone Adam gave it to her.

'N..No.. Please...Not that.' Mahia said while shuttering in fear whereas they turned over to ran off while ignoring her when she quickly got hold of phone in his hand and they snapped back head towards her.

'I can give you a lot more money but not this phone.' Mahia said while trying to took off phone from man's hand.

'Leave it, you freak.' One of man said angrily but she quickly shook her head in no and kept trying to snatched out from his hand and then in process while fighting phone fell out from their hands, and it broke down while leaving few marks on the screen. She looked at it then bend down and quickly picked it up.

'Bloody freak, what the hell you have done?' One of man roared and moved towards her then harshly took her hair in his arms and she screamed in pain.

'Leave it, lets go.' Other man said but he shook his head in no.

'That B**** tries to fight with me, I am not going to leave her.' Other man said then started walking while holding her painfully from her hair and she was struggling to came out from his hard grip. He kept walking while she was hissing in pain. Then he stopped and throw her inside the car then they sat down and started the car. They were speedily driving the car. Car stopped after a while and then they took her out from the car.

'Please...let me go. I can give you more money.' Mahia screamed while struggling in his hard grip and her heart was beating rapidly. She was really scared over what these men will do with her now. 'Rape her, torture her or kill her.' She thought horrify when they they stopped and she looked around and it was some old place where almost everything around was empty and dark. no houses, no car, nothing. It was empty and scary. She couldn't recognised where she still was?She had no idea where she was?

'Please...let me go.' Mahia said one last time when man started walking again while signing the other man to followed them and pulling her with him when one of them opened the door and entered inside some garage type place but it was again dark. They entered inside while darkness welcome them. They turned on their torches but it still was all dark in it because it was night which was  making around them even more scary and unable for her to see anything. She was walking struggling in his grip when her feet twisted because of the way he was pulling her and her flats broke , and came out from her feet. As soon her feet was out from the flats she felt a some kind of shape thing like a broken glass went inside her feet and she screamed in pain. But the man ignored her screamed kept walking while she couldn't even walk properly now because of her feet. She could feel blood coming. They kept walking while she even lost one of her shoe and rough dirty mudy surface of the floor was causing more pain in her feets. There was pain all over in her feet when they opened another door on the ground and entered inside. Then they started walking down the stairs while pulling her with them. Then they reached on the ground but she had no idea where she was. Their was small window on the side with the wall where moonlight was coming so with that slight moonlight she looked around and realised they were in dark small empty cellar. She was with fearful eyes looking around when the man throw her down. She looked up at them when one of man took out torch and looked at her. She was scared looking at them when same man walked towards her and again got hold of her hair and started sliding  her down on the ground. She was struggling whole screaming in pain when  he stopped and made sat her down next to steel pipe in the cellar. Then other man took out rope from the bag then passed it other one. He took rope then walked towards her and tied her down. He put the rope around her waist while attracting it with the steel pipe tightly then got hold of her hand and put them also behind pipe and tied them up as well.