Love moments.

Kaif 's POV.
My eyes move as sun rays touched my face. I felt some weight on my arm and chest. I slowly open my eyes and saw the most beautiful face near me. I smiled and open my eyes fully. She was sleeping so peacefully in my arms. Her head was,on my chest while her left arm was around my back. I turned a little and she snuggled in me more. I wrap my arms around her happily. I rested my chin on her head. Her closeness was making me crazy. I was feeling myself flying. All the night she was here with me like this was fluttering my heart. I bring her more closer and tighten my arms around her. I heard her groan and a smile crave on my lips.

"Anaya." I caller her but she didn't move.

"Rapunzel." I again called her and I felt her moving.

"Anaya." I called her again.

"Hmmm." She hummed and I moved a little to see her.

Her eyes were still closed.I slightly touched her eyes and then my fingers touched her nose. I leaned on her face and kissed her forehead sweetly. I felt her moving a little. My lips travelled to her temple. I kissed her there and then toward her cheek,I kept kissing her. I kissed her jaw line and cheek with love and I heard her moan. I slightly move back to see her. She slowly open her eyes and our eyes met.

"Good morning Rapunzel." I wished her and she lower her eyes.

She tried to get up but I failed her attempt and pulled her closer to me.

"Where?? "I asked looking at her whose eyes were shivering.

"Kaif its...quite late." She said still looking down.

"Why are you not looking at me?" I asked and she bend her head more so that now it was difficult for me to see her face.

I squeezed her waist and she gasp.she looked up and our eyes net. I rested m6 forehead on hers and closed my eyes. I was feeling her. I don't want to remember anything except her.

"Kaif." She called me but I didn't open my eyes.

I felt her hand moving from arm to y shoulder and then it stopped on my collarbone. She was touching the scar I had on my collarbone. The touch of her fingers was making my heart run fast. The warmth of her body against mine, her feel,her breaths her beating heart next to mine everything was making me crazy. My heart was fluttering and I wanted this moment never ended.

"Kaif how you get this scar?" She asked and I open my eyes.

"I was in 10th stabdered when I get into a fight. That boy hit me with something,so I got this scar." I said looking at her pretty face.

Her eyes were fixed on me while her fingers were caressing the scar.

"Is it hurts??" She asked looking at the scar.

"Of course it hurts when my beautiful wife don't pay attention on me and just keep asking questions." I said and dip my face in her nek making her gasp.

"Kaif you.." But she stopped as my lips touched her neck.

I could feel her melting in my arms. As I start kissing her,she was snuggling more in me and I tighten my hold around her. Then I felt her lips kissing my collarbone and after that she hugged me by wrapping her arms around me. I didn't stop and kept kissing her neck,her ear which was making her groan. Her hands were running on my back encouraging me for more. I was totally lost in her and so was she.

"Kaif." She moaned my name when I kissed her collarbone.

Her moans were making me crazy. I was not able to control myself. I removed her shirt from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder sweetly which makes her shiver in my arms. I don't want to stop here and she also don't want me to stop. Her hand clutched my hair in her fist. Her fragrance was overwhelming me and I was just lost in her. I trial the kisses from her shoulder to her collarbone and then to her other shoulder.