Epilogue.

5 years later.

Anaya's POV.
"Kaif leave me." I said and pushed him back who was coming more closer.

But he being stubborn and naughty keep moving closer to me and I was just moving back to save myself from my husband. His eyes were intense and filled with love. 5 years of our marriage passed but he was still the same. Stubborn and demanding.

"You won't stop running away from me!" He said and in a second pulled me to him by my wrist.

I collide with his chest and his strong arm snaked down to my waist pulling me closer. His other hand reached my face to play with my hair locks.

"Kaif leave me. Aryan and Arhaan  must be coming." I said while pushing him back but he was just coming closer.

He start taking steps toward me still keeping me in his arms. I was stuck in his arms as usual. He was really a stubborn devil to handle. We both were moving back. Hitting my back with wardrobe he stopped and leaned on my face.

"Ka...if." My breath got stuck in my throat.

His lips start roaming on my face leaving intense kisses making my heart beat faster.

"Kaif...Ary...Aryan..and..." I was saying when he rubbed his thumb harder against my lips to shut me up.

"This time I want a daughter." He whispered in my ear and moved down on my neck pestering wet kisses all along.

My breath go ragged and I was feeling helpless in front of him. In front of his heated touch. I was scared at one side that someone will might come because our room door was opened but on other side I was melting in his arms. I was losing myself in his heated love. He start biting on my neck and I moaned slowly. My hands moved to his hair and start playing with them while he was busy in giving me those butterflies in my stomach by his kisses.

"Ma...ma." A voice came and that was enough to bring me back to my senses.

"Kaif." I pushed him back and turned to the door.

I was still breathing heavily. As I turned to the door I saw my elder son who was 4 years old Aryan was coming and with him my younger son Arhaan was crawling beside him. Both stepped in the room with their little feet.

"Hey champ." Kaif said and ran to Aryan who was smiling on Kaif's voice.

"My baby." I said and leaned down to pick my cute son Arhaan.

"Dad." Aryan called kaif and he start tickling him.

I smiled looking at them who were now on bed laughing with each other and tickling.

"Baba didn't talk to our champ!" I said looking at Arhaan.

He nodded and I smiled on his innocence. Turning to kaif I walked to him and sat on bed in front of them who were busy in themselves.

"Excuse me chote Nawab." I said and both Aryan and Kaif stopped and looked at me.

They look at me and then at each other. They smiled to each other and turn to face me again.

"Yes Rapunzel." They said in union making me shocked.

"You both devils." I said and threw a cushion on them making them laugh.

In all this Arhaan start crying. We didn't noticed them. He was crying so much that it was getting difficult for me to calm him.

"Rapunzel you don't know anything." Kaif said and took Arhaan from my arms.