Night of Love!!!

Anaya's POV.
I run out of the kitchen to see him. I was dying from inside and now when I heard that he came I felt a new life awaken in me. As I feel alive. My foots were moving rapidly toward hall. I could hear his laughter. My heart beat was increasing. Since he left I was waiting for him and now his voice,the feel of his presence around me enough to make me alive again.

I stopped when my eyes landed on him. He was there seated in front of me with Ibrahim and talking to him. His right hand was carrying a glass of juice while in other he was holding his handkerchief. His white shirt was making him more adorable that I forgot to blink. My eyes refused to move because after  more than two week he was in front of me. I wanted to fight with him. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to hug him to kiss him to kiss his every feature. His eyes his nose and his lips. I wanted to lost in his eyes and his arms. I wanted to feel the warmth his protective arms around me. I wanted to hear him calling me Rapunzel. I wanted to live every moment with him but I just keep looking at him. I wanted to run to him but my foots stuck to the ground. My eyes start getting burn and I could feel the water rising in them.

"Anaya beta come." I startled on the voice of Agha Jaan.

At the same time Kaif turn to me and our eyes met. Everything around me freeze. Our eyes just lost in each other and none of us blink. My heart beat increased on his gaze but I also was lost in looking at him.

"Anaya come." Mama called and I lower my eyes.

I walked toward mama and sit beside her in sofa while I heard him again talking to Ibrahim.  I just keep sitting there waiting for him to call me at least but it seems that he was really not interested in talking to me or maybe he forgot me. And yeah why would he remember me! He has his Hina to remember.

The thought of him being with Her burned me and I just marched out.

To hell with him!!

I thought as I entered the garden. I took deep breaths to calm myself but I doesn't help. My tears start rolling down and I just breakdown into tears. I fall on ground and just keep crying. Crying for all the pain for all the hopes which never come true.

After sometime I controlled myself and then I wipe my tears.

If he does not care for me. If he doesn't love me then I won't care too. I don't give a damn if he's interested in Hina or some other witch. To hell with him and with his Hina. I won't show him that what's happening inside me.

I nodded and walked in. I was moving toward my room when I saw Farah smiling mischievously. I didn't understand what she was doing. I stepped in my room and as I look up,my heart jumped because the monster was in front of me again shirtless. He turn to me and our eyes met but only for a second. I moved toward bed while he start taking out his cloths from his bag. I sat there in bed waiting for him to go in the washroom but I felt his presence around me.

"So enjoying!!?" He asked and I look up.

He walked toward me and I got up from my place. My heart jumped as he was coming more closer making me nervous. He threw his cloths on bed and stand in front of very close. I startled and took step back but my luck,there was no place to move. My legs touched bed telling that I'm stuck.