Chapter 4 [The Answer]

Zane's pov:

I woke up fricken way to early as I head down to see (Y/N) in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone as I tilt my head in confusion.

"(Y/N)?" I said quietly as she turns to see me

"It's seven in the morning what are you doing up?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"In junior year you usually came to school late do to your brother waking up at nine so you'd wake up around eight"

"You remember that?" I said sitting on a bar stool.

"How I could I ever forget about anything my best guy friend said in high school" She says starting to make eggs.

I was her best friend....? Omg....

"What's for breakfast?" I asked trying to calm the subject.

"Eggs, bacon, and an old family recipe for French toast" (Y/N) smiles at me.

I smile for the first time as my mask starts to fall as I put it back on since I don't want her to see my smile really.

Aaron walks down holding Aphmau in his arms as she groans.

"Hey (Y/N) did you make coffee...? I think Aphmau needs a cup since her sugar high yesterday"

"Aphmau isn't a fan of coffee Aaron I'll make her hot chocolate though"

"Without extra sugar" Aaron rolls her eyes as she chuckles.

"Go ahead and serve yourselves guys as I make hot chocolate" She smiles as Aaron sets Aphmau down as she rushes to grab breakfast as does Aaron. I grab breakfast and went back to my bar stool.

"How are you getting all this stuff (Y/N)?" Aaron asks frowning as he thinks about something personally.

"Don't yell at me but I got a small part time job here"

"Why??" I asked frowning as Aphmau does her cat face as she smirks and nudges me as I frown.

"I wanted to get extra cash since the bakery already gives some but I need spending money and I like making breakfast for my friends"

"Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!! (Y/N)~Kun is so sweet!!!!" Kawaii~Chan says walking out of her room as she grabs breakfast.

"I only work Saturdays though so you guys get me for all the other days" She smiles as Aphmau squeals.

"We have to find you a boyfriend here (Y/N)!!!" Aphmau yells out loud but meant to only think that as Aaron soon sets his plate down and covers her mouth.

(Y/N) blushes deeply as she hides her face. "Oh my god.....this is aunt Olivia all over again..."

"Heh tell me about it" Aaron chuckles as Aphmau grew shocked moving his hands.

"Wait you two are siblings?!!?"

"Babe I told you that before that I had a sister in your grade"

"YOU NEVER SAID IT WAS (Y/N)!!!!" Aphmau stares at Aaron.

"Run Aaron" I said as he runs as Aphmau chases him as Kawaii~Chan follows with her phone. 

(Y/N)'s pov:

I look over at Zane who's looking at pictures on his phone as I grew curious as I looked over his shoulder resting my head there. He blushes as he hides it under his mask.

I stopped him after seeing a picture of me that Aaron saw the other day as I took his phone.

"When did you take this Zane? This looks like high school"

"It is high school...its during your senior year"

"Why'd you take it?" I asked curious as I sat next to him still looking at the picture as I frown and had a few tears seeing the date he took it.

"(Y/N).....your crying" Zane says before wiping my tears away as I look at him as I took his mask off.

"Finally I get to see that smile of yours..." I blush smiling as he blushes as we soon lean closer to each other before getting interrupted as I coughed it off and hands him his phone.

"Sup guys!" Garroth smiles as Travis follows.

"Hey sexy~" Travis says getting closer to me before kissing my cheek as I punched his gut as he falls over as I frown and run off.

Zane growls at Travis as Garroth hits him in the back of the head. 

"So she made breakfast for us?" Garroth asks changing the subject.

"Yes so help yourselves I'm going down to the beach to meet up with Aaron, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan" Zane says walking off as Travis was on the floor groaning.

Katelyn walks over and sees him laughing.