Chapter 19 [The surprised hospital visit]

Zane's pov:

I had went back to work to pay off the wedding even though my parents offered to pay they are only paying half as (Y/N) and I pay the other. She told me Aaron would do it but I said no.

Work was almost over as I started to get out of my uniform and back into my regular wear. Then I get a missed call from Aphmau?

I called her back wondering what she needed.

"Aphmau? You called?"

"Go to the hospital by our neighborhood please Zane right now!"

She ended the call after that as I grew scared as I rushed out getting into my car driving over as quickly as I can.

I rush into the waiting room to see Aphmau with her son but I didn't see Aaron or (Y/N) which scared me. I tried to get passed but Aphmau stopped me.

"W-Who's in the hospital Aph....."

"It's (Y/N) just please don't panic please! Aaron will tell you what happened when he gets out of visiting her"

I frown on the verge of tears as Aphmau's son Joseph looks at me whimpering. N

"Zane please calm down. Joseph hates it when family cries, because he knows how scared you are" Aphmau says wiping my tears away as I see Aaron walking down with a clipboard.

"Aaron! What happened?!"

"I heard (Y/N) screaming from her home and I knew you were at work so I rushed over and I see Michi choking her as she already had cuts all over her from her. When Michi ran off she was gasping for air so I took her here" Aaron frowns as I couldn't take it anymore as I called my dad who was in the city counsel to arrest Michi for what he's done as he's doing so. But he's telling my mom what happened to (Y/N) and she's coming over.

An hour has passed as Aaron looked on edge as Aphmau held his hand to calm him as I had my face in my hands worried about everything. The doctor walks down and calls me in.

"She's ready for you to visit her Zane. Just be careful" He said leading me to her room as Aaron and Aph came along.

I walk in seeing her with the IV and heart monitor connected to her and bandages on her right arm some on her neck and one on her cheek. I walk over frowning as I rub her back gently as Aaron frowns as he walks to the other side of her bed.

"Sis you get to come out of here in a few hours....just need to finish the tests" Aaron says frowning as she whimpers crying.

"I want Zane....I want mom Aaron..." She cries as I frown climbing into the bed.

"Sweetie, I'm right here..." I said as she turns and curls up with me as Aaron broke down in tears after hearing that she wants there mom.

Zianna walks in with my father and Vylad tagged along too as Zianna walks over asking politely for Aaron to move.

"Hey (Y/N) sweetie.....are you feeling alright..?" She asks as she shook her head as I looked up at her frowning in years as Zianna wipes my tears away before rubbing (Y/N)'s back.

After a while (Y/N) curled up into my mother's arms as I stayed on the bed keeping an eye on her as Vylad hands me a small box.

"What is this Vylad?"

"An early wedding gift, not from me but from (Y/N)'s family."

I open it to see pictures of (Y/N) as a little kid with Aaron and there two other brothers. Then I find one of her curled up in her mother's arms. Same along side as Aaron. Aaron walks over and picks up one with him, (Y/N), and their mother curled up in a hospital bed before her send off as he smiles with a few tears.

"Heh, you better frame these for her. You know how much she'll love them." He smiles as I handed him one for him to keep as it was him and their mother as he smiles. "Thanks....bro" Aaron smiles before heading out with Aphmau and Joseph.

A few hours passed as my mother drove (Y/N) and I home as I showed her the pictures as she was curled up next to me.

My mother decided to spend two weeks with us. Two weeks before the wedding and we were fine with it.

I picked (Y/N) up and walk upstairs setting her on the bed as she wouldn't let go of me as I smile and cuddle up next to her.