Chapter 5 [Her]

Zane's pov:

I lied about hanging with those three I just tried to find (Y/N) but I couldn't find her until I saw her with the others at the beach. I run down as Aaron was buried under the sand with his head popped out as Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan add more sand.

(Y/N) sat on a towel hugging her knees as I walk over and sit next to her.

"Sorry about Travis"

"He makes me uncomfortable a lot I guess I have to get used to it" she frowns before yawning as I look at her.

"Did you even sleep last night?"

"Nope" She says honestly as she leans against me and falls asleep as I blush deeply.

Aaron stares at me as he chuckles as Aphamu puts a straw in his mouth and goggles on him as they start covering his face as he sighs.

A few hours passed as I picked up (Y/N) bridal style and walk back to the house as she still is sleeping. We got inside to notice no one around as I started to set her down on the couch as she knocked my leg making me fall on top of her removing my mask as our lips met as (Y/N) wakes up.

"Don't tell my brother" She says before kissing me again as I held her close. We soon parted as she blushes.

"Who knew you'd be a great kisser" (Y/N) blushes as do I.

"Heh...yea I guess" I said sitting up as she does as well as we see an angry Aaron watching us as he grabs me by the collar lifting me up growling.

"Aaron he didn't hurt me" She says as Aaron lets go of me.

I blush deeply as Aaron stares at me. "You hurt her I hurt you"

(Y/N) blushes rubbing the back of her neck as she soon runs off getting really nervous as I frown.

Aaron frowns as he face palms. "I'm too overprotective of her damn it" he growls at himself as I frown.

"Do I have your blessing to ask her out......?"

"....." Aaron stares at me before smiling. "Sure"

I run to go try and find her.