The Water Guns

*2 days later*

You walked out of the room BigHit had given you. The boys had a very important meeting today so you had to go wake them up. You looked over at the clock as you tied your converse highs up [ ;) ].

7:23am

Oh shiitake mushrooms... They were supposed to be up and ready by 9!! Jimin takes forever to get ready. You grab your phone and your signature black duffle containing their breakfasts and their schedule and run out the door. Lucky for you, their dorm is the next building over.

*Five minutes later*

You slowly crept into their room and look at their angelic sleeping faces. You could just....nothing. Nevermind.
You shook your head and a mischievous smile slowly crept onto your face. If this didn't wake them up you didn't know what would....

You pulled out your water guns and went trigger happy. Tae, Jimin, and Hobi started screaming like little schoolgirls. You giggled at how cute and surprised they were.

Namjoon started laughing and yelling and Jungkook just stared at you in awe. Like he couldn't believe you could do something like this. He jumped out of bed and pulled you hug. You felt butterflies as this adorable boy flashed you a toothy grin.

Jungkook: DIBS ON FIRST SHOWER!!

The others ran after him and to the showers, seeing as there were three located in the house. You laughed and shook your head as you threw the empty water guns onto Namjoon's bed. You turned to look at their messy room and saw Yoongi sitting up in his bed.

You: Yoongi-ah.... I didn't know you were still here.

He stared at you with an intensity. You figured he was mad because you woke him up and you giggled at his cute sleepy face. You walked over and took a seat on his bed.

You: Are you going to shower Min Stinky?

Yoongi: Haha very funny. I took a shower right before bed yesterday because I had a sinking feeling that you would come late. As per usual.

You both laughed and you slapped his arm.
When you stopped laughing, you both sat there, smiling at each other.
As soon as you realized what you were doing, you blushed a violent shade of red and turned away.

Yoongi: Cute.

You looked up at him, surprised. And he was smiling gently, eyes sparkling, but not quite meeting your eyes.

The awkward tension in the air cracked you both up and he ruined the moment by pulling his cocky grin on you