Restaurant on the corner

You and Jin were sat on the couch when Taehyung came downstairs.

Taehyung: Y/NNNNNNNNN-AHHH

He ran to you and wrapped his arms around you tightly.
You were aware that Jin was watching the display so you felt very self-conscious.

You: Oh hi Tae... What're you doing?

Tae: Hugging you? Duh

You: Whyyyy?

Tae looked at you and rolled his eyes. He jumped over the couch so he sat in between you and Jin.

Cockblock...

He switched on the TV and looked towards you.

Tae: What do you want to watch?

You: Oh Tae, actually Jin is working on something so I don't think we should watch anything....

Jin: Ah, Y/N, what a sweetheart, right, Tae? You guys go ahead and watch. I'm going to my room to work, so I'll leave you free.

Your stomach's butterfly did a little flip at the name but died when he got up and left you and Tae alone.
Tae switched on a romantic comedy and you two shared a blanket.

***** Magical Time Skipeu*****

You pulled your boots on (outfit on previous chapter) and fixed your sweater as you walked to the door.
Jin had gone out to grocery shop so you had no food to eat. You were going to the little restaurant on the corner of your street. You were just about to open the door when Hobi yelled for you from the top of the stairs.

Hobi: CINNAMON BUNNNNN

You: Yes?

Hobi: WHERE YA GOING?

You: The restaurant on the corner. I'm hungry.

Hobi: OH OK GOOD CUZ WE'RE HUNGRY TOO!!! GUYS Y/N IS GOING TO EAT LETS GO!!!

Everybody came out of their rooms and you groaned.

You: I will take one person to go and bring food with me. Just one.

They all began screaming and pushing and yelling "ME ME PICK ME", but in the end, Jungkook walked up to you and dragged you out by the hand.

I guess it's Jungkook then...

he didn't let go of your hand right away so you pulled away. He turned to look at you, confused.
You laughed and linked arms with him and he switched his confusion for a relieved smile. You walked down the street happily, talking about banana milk.

You arrived at the restaurant and your smile was wiped clean off your face as you saw Jin come out and stare at your linked arms...
You quickly undid the link.

You: H-hi Jin!

Jungkook: Hello Hyung!!

Jin: Hey guysss..... I was just bringing dinner home. Did you guys want to be alone...?

Both you and Jungkook blushed a crimson red and you managed to stammer out an answer.

You: N-no Jin. We j-just came to get food for the other since we didn't know when you'd return. S-sorry.

He put his finger under your chin, raising your bowed head up so you could look into his eyes.

Jin: You know I'd never let you be hungry.

He removed his finger but it was still hot in the spot where his finger previously was.

You all walked back together in silence... No banana milk this time.

*****Magical Time Skipeu*****

You and the boys were sat around the table, eating, when Jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook: Hey, Hyung? Y/N? Are you two dating? You've become very close and overly friendly.

The table fell silent as they awaited your response. You felt yourself turn as red as Jimin's pants in the War of Hormone MV. You bowed your head as the silence continued.

Then,

You heard Jin begin to laugh. Your head snapped up in confusion and you saw that angel smile.

Jin: Ah, maknae, so young. No, of course not. We're just friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOOOPPPPP HEYO THAT TITLE REFERENCE THOOO.

Sorry I haven't posted (don't hate me please)!!!
My mom recently had her wedding yesterday and it's been H TO THE E TO THE C TO THE TIC!
So yeahhhhh I'll post tomorrow (89.9%chance, you never know with me cuz I'm trash ㅠㅡㅠ)

OKIEEEE HOPE YOU ENJOYED I HAD FUN WRITING IT!!
See ya tomorrow probably XD

AS ALWAYSSSSS,

Have an infiring day!

^^^^ME WHEN I SAW

>

I'm a hard-core Jin bias but OHMYGOD YOONGI STOP