Girls like you

What in the actual holy mother of cheese just happened....
Girls like me? I'm so confused.. And hurt. But mostly just angry as hell. What crawled up HIS ass?

You set your bag onto the desk and went over to sit by Jimin and snuggled into his warm body. You decided not to tell anyone but you had your mind set on talking to him again later. Jimin put his arm around you and you both finished watching the TV show.

**** Magical Time Skip ****

Since there was no more room in the van, Jin was given directions and the keys. You had to sit in the passenger seat, which didn't make either of you very happy.

He pulled into the garage of the new house you'd all be living in. Since the whole group was together, you needed to be there at all times, and you needed to make space for new trainees, the company thought it'd be better to just put you all into a house.

Well isn't that dandy.

You all exited the van and went inside of the house. The boys said you could have first pick of the room. Ladies first, after all. You told them you were fine with whatever and ended up with the room at the end of the hall. Right next to Kim Snakejin's.

Well isn't THAT dandy.

You had already grown to dislike him more and more as you replied the scene in your head. Oh and did you forget to mention that you'd have to spend a good amount of time with him, seeing as you were both assigned as cooks?

WELL ISNT THAT THE DANDIEST.

You flopped onto your bed and let out a sigh. Everyone was in their own rooms, probably on their phones.
You guessed this was as good a time as any to talk to him. Ugh, what fun this was going to be.
You slipped off your shoes and walked over to the next room. The black door (that represented your feelings towards him) was closed so it gave you some time to think.

Ok let's do it.
Wait.
No it's ok.
Let's go
....in a bit.
No, now's the time. Leeeeets go.

While you were arguing with yourself, aloud, you might add, the door opened and there stood an annoyed Jin.

As big of a jerk that he was...he really was cute.

Jin: What do you want. I thought I made it clear that I don't want to talk to you unless it's business-related.

You: I...um..I... How'd you know I was there?

Jin: I heard you talking to yourself beside you woke me up. Now what do you want.

You decided to try and be polite.

You: May I come in?

Jin: No.

You: Ok listen. I don't what your problem is but-

You got cut off as his cold, bitter laugh filled the otherwise quiet house.

Jin: My problem? That you're a bitch. You don't care about people. You and the rest of your "pretty girl" friends are nothing but cold-hearted sluts.

You stood there, frozen. You glared at each other and your eyes prickling with tears.

You: You don't know me. You don't know what I've been through. I'm not like those mean girls. Maybe if you got to know me-

Jin: Oh please. I'll pass. I know enough about you. Now don't bother trying to fix your image. My mind can't change. So drop the "I'm perfect, I care about people, I'm not like the rest" act and leave me the fuck alone.

He closed the door and left me standing there like an idiot. A crying idiot.

Oh I'll show Kim Seokjin. I'll show you that I'm not who you think I am.
God, how can he be so shallow? Judging me by my outer appearance. I WILL make him like me because I'm not gonna let a fucking selfish asshole ruin our careers.

You slammed your door and heard a chuckle in the next room over.

His laugh was like a symphony to your ears, his eyes like a rich chocolate river, his smile like a ray of happiness.

Not.

You hate Kim Seokjin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOT WOOT! Thank you all so much for the reads! I really do appreciate it💞💞

Ok have Jintastic day💗