Chapter 22 - He Wants You

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

Chapter 22

" What are you doing here? " I asked with a shaking voice and backed away as he slowly approached me with a smirk on his face.

" In case you forgot, this is my hotel. " He stated the obvious.

" I know this is your hotel, Colton. I'm asking what are you doing here, in my dressing room. " I replied harshly and his eyes turned cold instantly.

" Do you think you still have the right to use that tone on me? " He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tight as he said. I flinched at the acidity in his voice. He released my hand when he realised he was hurting me.

" You actually have the nerve to be here. " He scoffed. I did not want to explain anything to him because that would be a waste of time. He hates me; he looked like he wanted to strangle me. I went to the couch to grab my clutch and exited the room. Colton came after me and grabbed my arm.

" Did I say you can leave? " He glared at me. Everything he does to me now shows me how much he hates me.

" No. But I'm leaving. I'm not going to stay here and wait for you to condemn me. " I blurted and shoved his hand away. " I know you hate me. So I'm leaving and I hope we won't see each other again. " I gave him a weak smile and walked away. This time, he did not follow me.

Colton's POV

" Oh, Anna. We will definitely see each other again. " I said to myself. And this time, I'm not gonna let you go. I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me.

I dialled my secretary's number and smirked as I watched Anna exit the hallway. " Hello, Rebecca. I just found the perfect ambassador for our product launch. "

Anna's POV

" He said that to you?! I will castrate him! " Quinn rolled up her sleeves and wanted to go back to the dressing room. I frowned and then chuckled because she looked so funny and because I know she's not going to do that.

" It's alright, Quinn. I'm just glad I won't have to see him again. " I sighed, not in relief though. I still love Colton, but I'm going to move on because he did too. That is the best for the both of us.

" Come on! Adrian will not be happy if we're late. " I smiled and walked to the car.

" Cheers! " Adrian held up his glass of wine and smiled. The other models all stood up and clinked our glasses.

" I have a good news. Mr Zaccarelli's secretary called just now and decided to use one of you to be their ambassador for the upcoming new product launch in December. " Everyone cheered and gave a round of applause.

" Did he mention who? " Jessica asked. Jessica is a full-time professional model and has been in the industry for 5 years. She is 4 years older than me and many people worship her. I could hear other models whispering beside me that it is definitely going to be Jessica since she is, in fact, a well-known model among us.

" Yes. He would like Annabeth to be their brand ambassador. " Adrian shifted his gaze from Jessica to me. I was lost for words.

" What? Why Annabeth? She's only a part-time model and she only started modelling three weeks ago! " Jessica interrupted in a stern tone. All of them stared at me disapprovingly. I did not blame them because I would have felt the same way if I were them. But I figured it is Colton who made this call. I'm not going to give him what he wants.

" I agree with Jessica, Adrian. I'm not a full-time model like her and she deserves this the most. She has experience in this but I don't. Would you like to reconsider it? " I suggested.