Chapter 13

After a couple minutes of silence I heard Wolf come into the room and say, “Sorry I had to go take care of something and I’m back now. What’s the going on? Have y’all figured out a way to get Shay out of there yet?” Wolf hesitated for a moment then asked worriedly, “Or has someone gotten her?”

                 “More like she has completely chosen not to return to our Pack, but to join a different Pack that her so called true Mate is Alpha of.” May told him angrily.

                 Wolf paused for a moment like he didn’t know what to say to that, then he asked me, “Shay is this true?”

                 “Yes, it’s true Wolf.” I replied to him.

                 “Well… I hope that your true Mate is good to you, because he is truly lucky to have you as his Mate Shay.” Wolf said.

                 “Don’t encourage her Wolf!” May yelled.

                 I ignored May’s comment and I smiled at Shane and said, “Thank you Wolf, and I believe that he will be good to me, and I to him too.”

                 Shane smiled back at me and hugged me tightly and said, “I will be good to her. I promise Wolf.”

                 “Good, because you just found yourself and a perfect true Mate; I will hunt you down if I ever hear that you hurt her in anyway and kill you slowly so you would feel the pain she felt emotionally or physically.” Wolf said to Shane.

                 Shane nodded his head and said, “I will not harm her in any way”, and with that Shane picked me up and started walking back in the same direction he came from, and after a couple of minutes I saw a light coming from a rectangular shaped area on the ground. Shane set me down and bent over and touched the rectangular area, and as soon as he touched it, it started to fade and the light got brighter. He stood back up and grabbed my hand and he stepped into the light and he motioned for me to do the same, so I did. As soon as I stepped onto the light I felt weightless, light I was flying or something.

                A few seconds later Shane and I were standing in a building filled with people, some noticed our sudden appearance and some didn’t. Shane looked around the building for a moment then said, “Hello everyone! I know most of you are wondering who this beautiful girl is.” He paused for a moment as smiled at me, then he continued, “Most of you know that I have never found my true Mate, and that I have been searching for some time now. Well my search and finally come to an end! Meet your new and true Alpha female of this Pack! Shay!” Shane beamed as he said this, and he hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek, then whispered in my ear, “You are going to love being here with me and the Pack Shay. I just know you will. The Pack will love having you here as well.”

~~~~~~~~~~I know this is a short chapter, but I feel like I am taking to long to update my story, so I am just going to update it now and hopefully be able to hurry up and get chapter 14 up soon as well! Bye for now though. Sorry!~~~~~~~~~~