7 -Zahara

After settling in at home I prepare dinner, so when Rebekah gets here we can talk over a good meal. I prepare spaghetti and meatballs aside with salad. And within an hour the table was set, and I was sitting there waiting for her to get home.

About ten minutes later Rebekah comes through the door looking like she did the night of Kayla's party. I immediately stand up, and when she turns after closing the door she freezes up once she sees me.

"Hey." I barely whisper.

She glances over at the table noticing I set it up then she looks back at me. "Hi."

"You hungry?"

"Starving."

I nod an ok. I walk into the kitchen to get the pot of spaghetti, and I bring it out to the table fixing us both a portion amount. The whole time I could feel her eyes on me, and she doesn't move an inch. After I fix us a glass of green tea I sit down at the table, and a few seconds later she hangs her purse on the coat hanger, and she joins me at the table. I reach for her hand so we can pray and once she grabs onto mine I can feel how ice cold her hand is, but I don't bring it up just yet.

"Great God, Thou Giver of all good, Accept our praise and bless our food. Grace, health, and strength to us afford, Through Jesus Christ, our blessed Lord, Amen."

"Amen." She says then she grabs her fork, and dives into her food. Sticking a full fork of food into her mouth very quickly. I eat feeling concerned, like damn you don't have a lunch break at work. If she does she need more time because a hour just ain't enough.

But in a matter of minutes she was done with her spaghetti. "Damn you must be hungry?"

She looks up from her plate looking embarrassed. "Yeah....I haven't eaten anything."

I shake my head picking at my spaghetti. "You shouldn't be working there, if your boss won't even give you a lunch break..that's crazy." I say then I gulp down some of my tea.

"Look...I was just really busy, and I didn't take the time out to eat...that's all that was. Can we just eat in silence please?"

I scrunched my face up at her. "Okay...what gives?....what's your problem?" I ask dropping my fork on the plate, which causes a loud clink noise.

"I don't have a problem, I just want to eat my dinner in silence." She grabs her plate, and goes into the kitchen.

I sigh, and I shake my head. I don't know if Rebekah knows anything about where I had been but I just hope this shit doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. I grab my plate, and I go into the kitchen and trash it. "Can you put everything up before you go to bed?" I ask with my back facing her.

"Yeah." I then leave the kitchen to go take a bubble bath. And the warm water just felt like therapy to my skin. I lather up my body with the peaches & cream scented body soap, and I wash my hair with the conditioner. I begin to feel tantalizing, and I reach out of the tub to grab my phone from off the toilet, and I text Asia.

Hey : p - 11:25pm

Hey beautiful, wyd? - 11:26pm

Taking a bubble bath, thinking about you - 11:26pm

Damn...wish I could take a bubble bath with u. - 11:27pm

I bite down on my bottom lip.

Want a pic? - 11:28pm

Yesss - 11:28pm

I lean back in the tub, and I pose taking a picture with the soap covering my body parts. And once I take a look at it I send it to her.

Damn Zahara...you look so damn sexy...your such a tease!! - 11:33pm

I know....have a good night. :-* - 11:34pm

You too baby, GoodNight. - 11:34pm

And after I fantasized about Asia I became extremely horny but I doubt Rebekah will cooperate with me. Because she came home in a shitty attitude, and I don't know why.

I get out of the tub, and I put on my cotton robe. I put my wet hair up into my hair clip, and I slip my feet into my rubber flip flops.

I walk into the bedroom, and Rebekah has her back facing me disrobing out of her clothes. I walk up behind her, and I slowly wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry Zahara." She says rubbing my arms.

I place kisses on the back of her neck. "Its okay."

She turns to face me, and she bites her bottom lip as her eyes gaze over my body. I untie my robe, and I let it fall to the floor. As I was about to kiss her she stops me by putting her hands on both of my shoulders. "Baby...trust me...if I had the energy I would make love too you...but I am soo tired. Can I take a Rain Check?"

I frown, and I squat to pick up my robe. I put it back on, and I tie it. "Sure." I say. With my hormones raging out of control, rebekah turns me down. Like what the Fuck. I go over to the dresser to put on a spaghetti strap top, and panties. I brush my teeth, and wrap my now damp hair, tying it up with a scarf. While I'm in the bathroom I send Asia a text.

Wanna come over tomorrow? - 12:00am

What time? - 12:02am

At 10 in the morning - 12:03

Alrite...I'll be there. Now go to bed !!! - 12:03

I smile, then I turn off the light, and I get up under the blanket with my back towards rebekah. I can't wait to see Asia in the morning....it will be the perfect Sunday for me, spending it with her.