Chapter 6: An Adventurer's Stats do NOT Determine His Strength

And the last part of the story we have here. Enjoy But man does this look long. I mean I did intend to go full novel length. And I did write all of this on MS word. If you can brave through all of this I should give you a gold medal of honor.

Sigh..."

A breath escaped someone's lips

"Mmm? What's the matter?"

"Aaah nothing."

"What do you mean nothing? Sheoques you're never like this, you're either messing with someone or humming happily thinking of ways to go mess with people."

It was the Faction house of the goddess Nike.

The Goddess lived up to her title.

Her faction was successful. The faction house under her name was one of the biggest in the entire city and the amount of members wasn't small either.

In a spacious room, with shining floor tiles some of it's' members lounged around of the plush furniture.

Lifting her head as she sprawled herself on the cushioned chair she look at her fellow members.

It was a wood elf with blue hair.

The most frequent hair color in wood elves was the classic blonde yet her genes had given her the uncommon pigment of ice blue. Increasing the stark brightness her eyes were lime green. She had a face with an expression of authority wisdom and poise. Her atmosphere was as strict as her looks.

"Mmmh~well Fianna it's just that the search for those monsters escaping to the upper floors isn't going so well."

She had taken a quest from the guild to eliminate lower floor monsters that were moved to the higher ones.

"I beat a few on the first days but now they're so little now~, I searched recently but no more were there."

"Doesn't that just mean they're all gone?" Fianna replied.

"But there is something offing adventurers down there."

"You're not the only one doing that quest "added another member. It was young dark elf girl with piercings "Besides if there is one down there it'll give those rookies a good workout. This seasons batch must just be weak" she spat.

"Raksha not everyone is naturally gifted like you are."

"I really don't think you of all people should be saying that." The dark skinned girl shot back.

"Now, now everyone, easy."

The one calming the tension was a youth by the name of William Leyvern.