Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning

Okay guys, so I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated in a week! And because I haven't updated in so long I've made this chapter extra long! Hope you enjoy it, love you all!

I screamed and bolted up as I heard a loud screech next to my ear.

'Told you that would wake her up.' I looked up to see Alex standing over me with an air horn in his hand.
I quickly looked around, I was in a guest room and Cole was standing behind Alex with his arms crossed.

'Hurry up, we haven't got long.' Cole muttered before he stomped out of the room.

'What's up with him?' I asked Alex, yawning.

'Just tired I guess. I'm going to find some aspirin for my head.' Alex replied before he also stomped out of the room.

I sighed as I walked into the guest bathroom before I rummaged in my clutch for my phone.

A text from my mum quickly flashed up. 'Hey darling! I'm guessing you stayed over Gee's, hope you had a great night at the party! Love you xx'

I don't know if I told you but Mum never made it to Aaron's house, she was half way there but because of the storm, she had to go home instead.

'Hi mum, stayed at a mates last night, and the party was great. Love you too, I'll see you after school.' I quickly sent the text before I jumped into the shower.

____________

'I'm ready.' I grinned as I stood at the doorway to the kitchen. I was wearing a dark blue jumper which was a size too small, and a pair of washed out light blue jeans, they were in the closet of the guest room and were the only clothes in there which actually, kind of, fitted.
I frowned down at Alex and Cole, they were both sat at the kitchen table looking on their phones, not bothering to even look up at me.

'Guys.' I said loudly as I folded my arms., to which they ignored me.

'Hello?!' I sighed.

'Were going to be late for school!' I shouted.

Cole groaned as he looked up from his phone, I didn't realize it took so much effort.
'We're not going to school.' He mumbled before he looked back down at his phone.

I raised an eyebrow, 'What?'

'He said were not going to school.' Alex chirped up quickly, as he jumped up out of his seat.

'Yes, I heard. Is school cancelled or something?' I frowned.

'No.' Alex replied bluntly, as he hit Cole across the head, to which Cole jumped up and frowned at him.

'Where are we going then?' I asked, confused.

'The Christmas fair.' Cole suddenly chirped up.

'What? Why?' I asked.

'Stop asking questions. And because we want some fun.' Cole fake grinned before he rolled his eyes.

'Wha-' I suddenly stopped as Cole put his hand over his mouth.

'Shut up with the questions jeez.' He sighed, not moving his hand.

'MM MMM MM.' I mumbled, to which Cole laughed and Alex grinned.

Cole quickly moved his hand from my mouth as I licked it, before he hoisted me over his shoulder in a blink.